Recent content by Tatsude K. Hitori

1. Tatsude K. Hitori

Bypassing Weapon Requirements?

In my game, different spells require different types of staves in order to be cast, however, I want to add a ring that would allow the ability to cast any spell without a stave at the cost of less damage. How would I go about doing this?
  2. Tatsude K. Hitori

Specify if I want no-null-damage

It might be best to remove the script and simply add a [+1] at the end of the damage formula for all the skills that need to do at least one damage. While removing it for skills that can or need to do 0 damage.
  3. Tatsude K. Hitori

Trouble with Multi-Frames Plugin

Oh my goodness, I've been such a fool. I apologize for all this.
  4. Tatsude K. Hitori

I'm afraid it didn't work even with only the multi-frame script. Here's a link to the project.rar on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hky1mh8vv9xxr2i/Test.rar?dl=0
  5. Tatsude K. Hitori

I tried the new project using only the multi-frames script and the required basic module from the same scripter. Here's a picture of the character spriteset in the database.
  6. Tatsude K. Hitori

Yep, everything's looking pretty okay, still not sure why the sprites doing what it's doing.
  7. Tatsude K. Hitori

Did I type the file name incorrectly?
  8. Tatsude K. Hitori

I made a test game using only the script and the required Victor Engine - Basic Module and it doesn't seem to be a compatibility problem with other scripts. Here's the file that I tried for the test.
  9. Tatsude K. Hitori

Sure: https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/multi-frames/
  10. Tatsude K. Hitori

Sorry about that, and I meant script.
  11. Tatsude K. Hitori

Hello, I am using the Victor Engine - Multi Frames plugin because I have sprites that have more than 3 frames, 4-6 to be exact. However, even after making a character sprite sheet that fits the dimension requirements, using a "$" at the beginning of the name of the sprite sheet, and putting [f4]...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpurdy3