Recent content by taylorpayton

1. taylorpayton

Taylor's Art

Super kind, Y'all! I've been at this a minute, I assure you. I've had a tablet since I was 14 years old, and I'm turning 30 this month, soo... Here's a lil' more art - character commissions from 2017.
  2. taylorpayton

Taylor's Art

I'm here to share some of my favorite works! This is from a personal project I work on from time to time. Inspired by Akihiko Yoshida and the FF Tactics Series.
  3. taylorpayton

Satoya's Artwork

Wow. I really love the overall vibes of your aesthetic. Liberistella feels like it's FF inspired, but distinct enough to be it's own wistful world. Love the pixels and concepts - they feed the imagination wonderfully.
  4. taylorpayton

Freelance Artist and RPG fan on the scene.

Hey Y'all. I'm a 29-year old artist who's been working as a freelancer since 2013. I run a Youtube channel where I teach drawing as well. When I'm not working on client work, I typically write and draw personal stuff related to IP's I've got brewing. I try to put in some time for composing...
  5. taylorpayton

Path of the Martyrs

Congrats on the finish! Your protagonist's art looks cool in terms of design. I was always a fan of skill tree mechanics! Hope you find plenty of success.
  6. taylorpayton

Amy's Artwork

This has been a really fun and appealing thread to weave through. Your pixel stuff is stellar. Keep up the great work!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo