Recent content by Tazzyneo

1. Tazzyneo

YEP Selection Control: Cannot select: single

Hello! There's the option with this plugin to disable selecting someone with AOE skills (<Cannot Select: All>) and I'm searching for a way to do the opposite: Making my enemy to be "invisible" with a state -> He has to take dmg from an AOE skill to lose his invisibility and be able to take...
  2. Tazzyneo

Multihit skills: Changing target if the first dies

Let's up this. For now my skill is just a "3 hit attack". I saw many times people speak about multi hit attacks with changing targets, but never how to do it. Icenicks idea may help out but even with Chain Lightning I have no idea...^^'
  3. Tazzyneo

Cannot read property 'removeCurrentAction' of null

Oh that's interesting! I got frame drops in the only battle where I use this and going for VE may fix it! I'll try this out! Thanks ^^
  4. Tazzyneo

Hi! Thanks for your replys! -This happens at the beginning of scripted battles. I have only scripted battles in my game. -I checked my troops again, but nothing seems wrong. -Instead of the area they're in, no. One is a Dragonbones battler, the second is an SV_Animated one and the last 2 are...
  5. Tazzyneo

Hellow! I hope I posted this in the right place! Any idea on how to solve this problem? It appears really randomly at the beginning of the few fights in one of my maps. It's like 1/5 chances that this appears and the player has to restart the game. And HOW UNLUKCY: It's one of my few maps in...
  6. Tazzyneo

Multihit skills: Changing target if the first dies

Hello! (maybe hello again ? x) I'm trying to do a 3 hit attack inspired by Nolegs abilities in EBF5. I'm using YEP action sequences and even Irina's ActSeqImpact Plugin which allows "Previous" and "Next Target" in action sequences. I forgot to mention: I would like the Skill to add 1 Bonus hit...
  7. Tazzyneo

Check for a Skill - Custom Confirm Effect

Works as well! Perfect ^^
  8. Tazzyneo

Hey! This looks great! Thanks :D And also thanks for the little tutoriel! I've found another, way longer solution. So, knowing this will save me a lot of time if I try to do something similar! Do you know if i can trigger common events with Yanfly's Custom Confirm Effects?
  9. Tazzyneo

Trigger "Motions" with JS

(Please delete this message, I should had edited my last message)
  10. Tazzyneo

It's for the notebox! But this plugin looks interesting, I may use it for other stuff, Thanks ! Edit: Okay I found a solution to make the game wait until the animation ends: "BattleManager.actionWaitForAnimation();" I Guess we can close this thread ^^ Thanks for your help!
  11. Tazzyneo

It works! Thanks! :D ♥ Would never have found this by myself xD Is there any way to make the game "wait" for a certain time just after the motion ? They just get up immediatly after, but I'd like them to stay on the ground for 1 or 2 seconds, like they just realised that they slipped) Something...
  12. Tazzyneo

Hello! I'm trying to make a slip effect that can randomly cancel someone's action if he battles on Ice. (And with right Boots you can avoid this effect. (I took this idea from my favorite game DOSII) So the effect works perfectly, but one thing is missing: I want the user to do the "dead" motion...
  13. Tazzyneo

Yes! in that case Yanfly's Buffs&StateCore. (And they all work fine, the issue has to come from my code)
  14. Tazzyneo

Hello! I'm new to JS and I'm trying during the "Custom Confirm Effect" of a passive state to make the game check if the character affected by that state is using a certain Skill (in that case, it's Skill 318). So here's what I tried: if (this.Skillid() === 318) { } //// if...
  15. Tazzyneo

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Hello ! This problem showed up today after using this plugin for a while. When every other plugin in my project is "OFF" I still get the error. Is there any way to fix this ? I'm using the Beastbook for my story... In a new project, the plugin works. All YEP plugins are in the right order...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ladies and gentlepeeps, I'm working on a Chuck E Cheese horror game! Did you know that in the 80's, in the Pizza Time Theater, Helen Henny was a separate character who performed in a separate room called the Cabaret? She was one of the possible guest stars there, and she was a Hollywood star at the time. But this particular unit seems to have a dark secret...
So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa