Tea++'s latest activity

• Tea++
    We don't need a new rule here, as if people are harassing the OP in a thread that is already against the rules. A couple of questions...
  • Tea++
    Tea++ reacted to Kes's comment on Tea++'s profile post with Like Like.
    Maybe that's the reason. I've been staring at it, trying to work out why it could almost be of someone standing up in front of either a...
  • Tea++
    [continued] Would the hair round her face stay round it if she were lying down? Wouldn't it fall back and away from her face? And her...
  • Tea++
    Tea++ commented on Tea++'s profile post.
    Now that I definitely agree with! ^^ There are no doubt numerous perspective issues here. I'm still learning. Each piece come out a...
  • Tea++
    If she is lying down, wouldn't her feet be turned up so that we can see the soles of her boots?
  • Tea++
    Just look at anyone lying on their back. You can always see the soles of their feet. To do otherwise, the knees would have to be bent...
  • Tea++
    The camera angle is top down and her feet are angled down. I laid on the floor to try to see what you were saying, but if I were laying...
  • Tea++
    Tea++ commented on sleepy_sealion's profile post.
    My plugins are absurdly messy. I would say don't worry about it! :LZSlol:
  • Tea++
    They could be I suppose. I used a 3D model for the perspective, it looked ok to me at that point, but maybe it wasn't?
  • Tea++
    Tea++ updated their status.
  • Tea++
    Tea++ reacted to Archeia's status with Like Like.
  • Tea++
    Driftwood Gaming's server also has a game jam channel which is kind of all about IGMC at this point.
  • Tea++
    Tea++ commented on devisous's profile post.
    Actually, one of our awesome members has made some generator parts that you may like! :D...
  • Tea++
    Please head over to the game jam page (linked in the first post of this thread and below) to read about all the details and rules of the...
  • Tea++
    I am supremely dumb lol. I got all turned around with all the plugins I was adding and mistook the author, this is Phoenix Kaga Desu's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If you are a fan of TRPGs like Fire Emblem, take a moment to help me by filling out this:

Camping inside a hidden cave.
LzSHByh.jpg
I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADude