Recent content by Tea++

1. Tea++

RPG Maker MV keeps crashing

I've seen others get the "WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(286)] locale_file_path.empty()" error before and some have solved it using this guidance. Repair WMI Repository
  2. Tea++

Event Magnificent Mapping Match - Winners!

Sorry for the delay, the badges have been awarded! :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy:
  3. Tea++

Please run the event viewer one more time and post any RPG Maker related errors you find here. Also, Please look in your installation folder and navigate to "nwjs-win". Look for a file called "debug.log". If you find it, add it to your reply.
  4. Tea++

Do you see it on the task bar after it disappears? If so, when you hover over it, what does it look like?
  5. Tea++

One way you may be able to tell if it's a program incompatibility is by booting your pc up in safe mode and only running RPG Maker. If it runs fine then it may indicate that it's a program on your pc that's interfering. The latest most likely culprit seems to be Adobe creative cloud...
  6. Tea++

I've seen crashing issues with the KERNELBASE.dll error before that were solved by running this OS system file repair scan. Maybe give it a try? Repair windows OS files
  7. Tea++

Now that I definitely agree with! ^^ There are no doubt numerous perspective issues here. I'm...

Now that I definitely agree with! ^^ There are no doubt numerous perspective issues here. I'm still learning. Each piece come out a little less wonky than the last :LZSlol:
  8. Tea++

The camera angle is top down and her feet are angled down. I laid on the floor to try to see...

The camera angle is top down and her feet are angled down. I laid on the floor to try to see what you were saying, but if I were laying like this and someone was looking at me from directly above, they wouldn't see the soles of my feet. Maybe the camera angle isn't obvious enough?
  9. Tea++

My plugins are absurdly messy. I would say don't worry about it! :LZSlol:

My plugins are absurdly messy. I would say don't worry about it! :LZSlol:
  10. Tea++

They could be I suppose. I used a 3D model for the perspective, it looked ok to me at that...

They could be I suppose. I used a 3D model for the perspective, it looked ok to me at that point, but maybe it wasn't?
  11. Tea++

[MEDIA]

12. Tea++

Actually, one of our awesome members has made some generator parts that you may like! :D...

Actually, one of our awesome members has made some generator parts that you may like! :D https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dj990js-generator-bits.138860/#post-1281496
  13. Tea++

IGMC: Rebirth + RPG Maker Resurgence Humble Bundle!

Please head over to the game jam page (linked in the first post of this thread and below) to read about all the details and rules of the jam. :LZSsmile: IGMC: Rebirth Link
  14. Tea++

I am supremely dumb lol. I got all turned around with all the plugins I was adding and mistook...

I am supremely dumb lol. I got all turned around with all the plugins I was adding and mistook the author, this is Phoenix Kaga Desu's plugin, you can find it here: https://kdworkshop.net
  15. Tea++

[MEDIA]

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neyunse