Tea's Jams
Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM

Awarded Medals 1

Share This Page

Tea's Jams

I'm human, Female

Veteran

I want to publicly state that I support Yanfly's decision, and feel he has been treated with a serious lack of respect by some. Oct 28, 2019

Tea's Jams was last seen:
Nov 19, 2019 at 11:22 PM
    1. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      Now you know you got the right combination of the feels and sad music when you get all emotional playtesting your own scene, haha.
      1. Marquise*, Guiguimu and leenat40 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        @Marquise* To the Moon is actually the reason I'm here. Before playing that 2 1/2 months ago, I didn't even know such a marvelous thing as RPG Maker even existed.
        Jun 7, 2017
        Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey welcome here (and don't be intimidated by engine trolls. ;) )
        Jun 8, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      5. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Thanks. : ) Don't worry, I'm not easily intimidated :p
        Jun 8, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
    2. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      There is a serious lack of diagonal things in my world... Must get better at graphic art...
      1. Marquise*, bis1994 and Guiguimu like this.
      3. chungsie
        chungsie
        well with 4 directional games, diagonal art can be achieved just by a set direction combination like up and right, or left and down. If there were more possible camera views it would definitely be difficult. I tried making a diagonally placed chair for a comic panel once, it was terrible :p
        May 31, 2017
        Tea's Jams and Guiguimu like this.
      4. bis1994
        bis1994
        A good way to acheive it (or any movement animation too), is drawing first only contourns and fill it up with a solid color, then try to rotate the perspective before start to shading/adding light. I'm struggling to learn perspective, but I've got good results with this technique!!
        May 31, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Practice practice practice! You are good with curves? Also, look at expressionist architectures. It might help a wee bit if you just take a pen and paper and kinda note sketch what you like and find it! Also,maybe typing isometric graphic view might help you. I have myself some iso sheets at home. :D
        Jun 1, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
    3. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      I think waiting for awesome software to arrive in your inbox, may ACTUALLY, be worse than waiting for a package to arrive on your doorstep..
      1. Marquise* and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'm not, but it looks really interesting. Be sure to tell me how well it works.
        May 25, 2017
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        I'll be sure to let you know once I play around with it a bit. : )
        May 25, 2017
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Sometimes I worry about virtual goods or tools. Always somewhere somehow something to break it like change of OS, computers, terms etc. :p But I admit it might be as easy to lose and damage as a physical parcel. I wish it arrives already for you. *cybermental hugs*
        May 28, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
    4. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      I just found this. For all you non musical composers out there (me). Have a computer write unique music for your game!
      1. The Stranger and Tatsumaro like this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yeah, I dunno either. For something generated, I was expecting licensing at around $40, not five times that. I get that the code for this is probably some Lovecraftian horror, but it only has to be done once, and upkept. It's not like someone is manually making music each time I hit go.
        May 19, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Okay, I just gave the download a go, and then tried again with the same track - you get presented with the same options so it looks like yes, you can go back and buy out the song at a later point.
        May 19, 2017
        Tea's Jams likes this.
      5. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Cool, thanks for checking that out.
        May 19, 2017
    5. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      Just make the town!! JUST DO IT!!!! Stop procrastinating... (does anyone else hate making towns as much as I do???)
      1. Marquise*, Rieker and Guiguimu like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Towns are fun. Take inspiration from your own town\village\city. You can even make them unrealistic - multi-tiered cities, towns built into mountains, flying towns, a whole city in a single tower, etc. You don't need to stick to the boring dirt road, inn, and shop layout.
        May 6, 2017
        Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
      4. Tea's Jams
        Tea's Jams
        Haha, It's funny you should mention it( @The Stranger ) The one I am currently working on is full of crazies who built a tower for all of them to live in due to the belief that some catastrophic event was going to happen in the near future, while their houses slowly fall into decay... Hmm maybe I smell a mass suicide in the future...
        May 6, 2017
        Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      5. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        I like to make a landscape, then add one building at a time. Try to think about what kind of people live there and accommodate them accordingly, yknow?
        May 6, 2017
        Tea's Jams and The Stranger like this.
    6. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams
      I got Ace, oh, yeah! I got Ace, lalala! Time to look at all those Beautiful free resources!!!! :D
      1. GoodSelf, The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Wohooooo welcome to the team!!!!!
        May 5, 2017
        The Stranger and Tea's Jams like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Hehe. So excited - I love it! :D
        May 5, 2017
        Guiguimu and Tea's Jams like this.
    7. Tea's Jams
      Tea's Jams