Tea's Jams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• no it bothers me when intellectuals with depression accuse me of things I have no comprehension of.....
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    (with of course a non-sense reason for your argument to be invalid, even though it really is valid)
    chungsie
    chungsie
    why would people want to do that? I like to entertain points of views, that's what writers do, but I mean.... that's sad. If ever I am able to make someone happy, I try it out. I sometimes get lost in my own problems, and I can understand if hiding my own problems comes out as something I can't identify. typically I just use a coping skill.... this time I nearly finished a sheet of 55x55px bird sprites.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Why would people want to do that? I don't know. No clue. I was with this guy for nearly a decade and I could never understand why he would want to act that way, it's sad.
    Progress, progress. Ooh yeah, so much progress. Feels good. : )
    Complicated event... looks like it makes perfect sense, should work great... plays out the OPPOSITE way I intend...
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Yeah, I was thinking maybe take a break, especially since it actually WAS working, it was me testing it wrong. Time to watch a movie I think, haha!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yep, that is usually the sign it is time to take a break.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh... I remember things got complicated for me with sprites and door animations that weren't exactly meant to be where I putted them doing what I asked them. Make sure you find someone trusty in here to PM and send back and forth your scene. ;) And true a break usually is good and so not getting discouraged. :D
    Now you know you got the right combination of the feels and sad music when you get all emotional playtesting your own scene, haha.
    There is a serious lack of diagonal things in my world... Must get better at graphic art...
    chungsie
    chungsie
    well with 4 directional games, diagonal art can be achieved just by a set direction combination like up and right, or left and down. If there were more possible camera views it would definitely be difficult. I tried making a diagonally placed chair for a comic panel once, it was terrible :p
    bis1994
    bis1994
    A good way to acheive it (or any movement animation too), is drawing first only contourns and fill it up with a solid color, then try to rotate the perspective before start to shading/adding light. I'm struggling to learn perspective, but I've got good results with this technique!!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Practice practice practice! You are good with curves? Also, look at expressionist architectures. It might help a wee bit if you just take a pen and paper and kinda note sketch what you like and find it! Also,maybe typing isometric graphic view might help you. I have myself some iso sheets at home. :D
    I think waiting for awesome software to arrive in your inbox, may ACTUALLY, be worse than waiting for a package to arrive on your doorstep..
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm not, but it looks really interesting. Be sure to tell me how well it works.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I'll be sure to let you know once I play around with it a bit. : )
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Sometimes I worry about virtual goods or tools. Always somewhere somehow something to break it like change of OS, computers, terms etc. :p But I admit it might be as easy to lose and damage as a physical parcel. I wish it arrives already for you. *cybermental hugs*
    I just found this. For all you non musical composers out there (me). Have a computer write unique music for your game!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Yeah, I dunno either. For something generated, I was expecting licensing at around $40, not five times that. I get that the code for this is probably some Lovecraftian horror, but it only has to be done once, and upkept. It's not like someone is manually making music each time I hit go.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Okay, I just gave the download a go, and then tried again with the same track - you get presented with the same options so it looks like yes, you can go back and buy out the song at a later point.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Cool, thanks for checking that out.
    Just make the town!! JUST DO IT!!!! Stop procrastinating... (does anyone else hate making towns as much as I do???)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Towns are fun. Take inspiration from your own town\village\city. You can even make them unrealistic - multi-tiered cities, towns built into mountains, flying towns, a whole city in a single tower, etc. You don't need to stick to the boring dirt road, inn, and shop layout.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Haha, It's funny you should mention it( @The Stranger ) The one I am currently working on is full of crazies who built a tower for all of them to live in due to the belief that some catastrophic event was going to happen in the near future, while their houses slowly fall into decay... Hmm maybe I smell a mass suicide in the future...
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I like to make a landscape, then add one building at a time. Try to think about what kind of people live there and accommodate them accordingly, yknow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't like calling my daily stuff coronadailies... anyone a better suggestion?
Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torisetsu