Tea's Jams's Recent Activity

1. Tea's Jams replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Ahh, right of course, I see, that makes sense. I used 24x24 so I guess I didn't give it that much thought. I suppose to use autotiles...

Dec 15, 2019 at 5:14 AM
  2. Tea's Jams liked Eliaquim's post in the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

I think I don't explain very well what I'm trying to say. I know it is the same principle, and I manage to do it for Rm Mv working...

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:06 AM
  3. Tea's Jams replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Why do you have to use 24x24 for autotiling? You have to arrange the graphic using 24x24 squares, but when you set up the auto tile in...

Dec 15, 2019 at 1:05 AM
  4. Tea's Jams liked Eliaquim's post in the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

Thank you so much! I managed to do it, besides it's a lot of work to make for all tiles. I'm using Rm Mv. But there's something that...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  5. Tea's Jams replied to the thread Auto-Tiles in Tiled : Parallax Mapping made easier.

The same principle works for 48x48. You can choose your grid size. If fact it will be easier to set the terrain and autotile features...

Dec 14, 2019 at 3:20 PM
  6. Tea's Jams liked zerobeat032's status.

my aesthetics in battle are finally coming together... https://imgur.com/QIYCfBb

Dec 9, 2019 at 1:56 PM