Tea's Jams's Recent Activity

1. Tea's Jams replied to the thread MKR_ChoiceWait (Delay when showing choice).

This makes me think of all the times I've accidentally selected the first choice (whatever it was) in a game since I was being impatient...

Oct 13, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  2. Tea's Jams commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

Well, I diiiid, but now I'll have to read them in Morgan Freemans voice on Mondays, Jim Careys on Tues... ext ext

Oct 13, 2019 at 11:26 AM
  3. Tea's Jams replied to the thread [TWings] Duel Battles (Suikoden-like).

What a coincidence I'm playing Suikoden 3 right now! Best series ever! These look like great updates :D

Oct 13, 2019 at 12:36 AM
  4. Tea's Jams liked Studio Blue's post in the thread Fake or real dev site?.

Good heavens! This is still a thing? This is like the RPG Maker version of Digital Homicide. >__<

Oct 12, 2019 at 5:06 AM
  5. Tea's Jams replied to the thread Sevarihk's original asset collection (general version).

Nice :)

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  6. Tea's Jams liked Sevarihk's post in the thread Sevarihk's original asset collection (general version).

Hi everyone! I have made quite a bunch of assets over the last few years, ranging from face pictures to tilesets, animated characters...

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  7. Tea's Jams liked Rinober's post in the thread Futuristic Cities Pack - Examples.

[IMG] Hey all, I'm happy to announce that my first graphic pack Futuristic Cities is available now. Find it on the RPG Maker store or...

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:04 PM
  8. Tea's Jams replied to the thread Futuristic Cities Pack - Examples.

I love the art style! Any plans to make a mid-evil pack in the future?

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:03 PM
  9. Tea's Jams liked LittlePIGGY's status.

[MEDIA=youtube]LestFQzMfQ0[/MEDIA] Drawing process & my game music (all rights reserved, use prohibited)

Oct 11, 2019 at 2:37 AM
  10. Tea's Jams liked Mavuro's post in the thread Mavuro's World of Edits and other Stuff.

Hello all, Here's a few of the resources I made for the game I'm currently developing in RPG Maker MV, which were missing in the...

Oct 10, 2019 at 12:46 PM