Recent content by Tea's Jams

1. Tea's Jams

Effekseer

Somehow you're getting the wrong version I have g not h. Are you getting it from here? https://effekseer.github.io/en/download.html Do you use Win 64 or 32, or Mac?
  2. Tea's Jams

Effekseer

I would try re-downloading it for the site, it should say version 1.52g
  3. Tea's Jams

Effekseer

Chapter 6 of the Effekseer documentation tutorial section
  4. Tea's Jams

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

I like what I see. MZ is looking to be great engine, I'm so glad it was created. This will be my first official RM engine release! :LZSjoy: :LZSjoy: :LZSjoy:
  5. Tea's Jams

Exciting news!!! The submissions for the Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest are being...

Exciting news!!! The submissions for the Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest are being assembled into a free DLC to be included with MZ! Come join us in learning how to use the new animation engine and make some cool effects for the community while you're at it! :LZSjoy...
  6. Tea's Jams

Ultimate Effekseer Animation Contest by Driftwood Gaming

I hope so too! (We'll do our best to get it working :LZSjoy: )
  7. Tea's Jams

Effekseer

Oh my, that's super cool! You should do a tutorial on it! :LZSjoy:
  8. Tea's Jams

I would totally recommend it! I am doing a tutorial series to help people out too, you can find...

I would totally recommend it! I am doing a tutorial series to help people out too, you can find it here. (Also, make sure you're opening the Effekseer.exe found in the tools folder)
  9. Tea's Jams

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11...

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
  10. Tea's Jams

Effekseer

Chapter 5 in my tutorial series for Effekseer. each one is based off the tutorial documentation found on their website.
  11. Tea's Jams

You can use them because they are CC0. Just don't copy an effect and use as is, it should be your own effect edited from the original components.
  12. Tea's Jams

That sounds really cool! I'll have to look it up. :LZSjoy:
  13. Tea's Jams

The second one tricked my eyes for a second and I thought he had an enormous head. :LZSjoy:

The second one tricked my eyes for a second and I thought he had an enormous head. :LZSjoy:
  14. Tea's Jams

This is a great way to learn the new animation system before MZ comes out. :LZScheeze:
  15. Tea's Jams

Oh is it?! I wonder how that happened??? :LZSangel:

Oh is it?! I wonder how that happened??? :LZSangel:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRenato