Recent content by Tea's Jams

1. Tea's Jams

How to add 32 bit sprites in with bigger size and in center?

This tutorial is for MZ, but the steps are the same in MV. Hopefully this helps you understand how to add your own custom sprite sheets.
  2. Tea's Jams

:LZSlol: :LZSlol: :LZSlol: :LZSlol:

:LZSlol: :LZSlol: :LZSlol: :LZSlol:
  3. Tea's Jams

Wow, that's pricey. I have insurance that would likely cover it, but I don't think I can even...

Wow, that's pricey. I have insurance that would likely cover it, but I don't think I can even try it. I have an arrhythmia that's easily angered. I may have to go and get my heart zapped someday (Catheter ablation). Tbh, I wish I could just get it done now and be done with the stupid heart rate...
  4. Tea's Jams

Hmm, I'll have to check it out, I've never heard of it. I've taken Ritalin and Strattera.

Hmm, I'll have to check it out, I've never heard of it. I've taken Ritalin and Strattera.
  5. Tea's Jams

As a sufferer of a severe case of ADHD, I can't help but wonder what meds those are. Every one...

As a sufferer of a severe case of ADHD, I can't help but wonder what meds those are. Every one I've taken so far makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.
  6. Tea's Jams

Low's MZ/MV 8 Directional Sprites

Just amazing! You do such great work and are so generous to give it out like you do! :LZSjoy: :LZSjoy::LZSjoy:
  7. Tea's Jams

[MEDIA]

8. Tea's Jams

That sounds really neat, I would love to see what you come up with.

That sounds really neat, I would love to see what you come up with.
  9. Tea's Jams

Have not received my download yet after purchase

You should have a message from support with your links now :LZSsmile:
  10. Tea's Jams

(We're not trying to do it through the chat server anymore, it's just too clunky)

(We're not trying to do it through the chat server anymore, it's just too clunky)
  11. Tea's Jams

He's been working on an MMO game of sorts. We've been trying to think of a way to incorporate...

He's been working on an MMO game of sorts. We've been trying to think of a way to incorporate our un-named chat server game with MZ, so any movement in that direction is exciting. First we we're sending commands through the bot, but couldn't figure out how to let people see each other in real...
  12. Tea's Jams

Have not received my download yet after purchase

Please check your junk folder and make sure RPG Maker isn't on your blocked email list. I lot of time's when people don't seem to get their download email, it's actually right there in their inbox. If you don't find it, submit a ticket to support and new download links will be sent to you...
  13. Tea's Jams

Drifty keeps talking about THIS lol (I shouldn't write posts at 3 oClock in the morning :LZSlol...

Drifty keeps talking about THIS lol (I shouldn't write posts at 3 oClock in the morning :LZSlol: :LZSlol: :LZSlol:)
  14. Tea's Jams

Lol, oops, I put this on the wrong status update

Lol, oops, I put this on the wrong status update
  15. Tea's Jams

Ummm, wrong status update...

Ummm, wrong status update...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICANTPLAYTEST