Recent content by TEETH

1. TEETH

What's the WORST advice you can give as a game developer?

Your MMORPG sounds totally plausible as your first project.
  2. TEETH

"Footstep" feature

Galv's Region effects.
  3. TEETH

[POLL] Male or Female Protagonist

True. But the problem is that there is too many unrelatable sex appeal characters, but that's a discussion for a different time. A video game not revolving around a woman's body would be nice.
  4. TEETH

[POLL] Male or Female Protagonist

Now here's the question though, do people mean "a good well-rounded female protag" or "sexual object for men".
  5. TEETH

Button Press Activating Two Events

I think Self Switches are the only way I can think of, as no other way will make sure the event doesn't replay (Erase Event only works once and will still replay every time you re-enter that room).
  6. TEETH

Evented Action Battle System Help

I'm very sorry. I thought in the rules it said we could bump our post every 72 hours. My apologies.
  7. TEETH

Megaman styled platforming?

It has a lot of limitations in it that Unity wouldn't have, but that's not to say that it can't make a good game. It can just be very... frustrating. Kevin Frost has a good set of tutorials on Youtube here {x}, and, if you know Portuguese (or if you use Google Translate), MayLeone has excellent...
  8. TEETH

Megaman styled platforming?

Khas' Arc Engine. Forewarning though that it is difficult to use and I would not recommend it for beginner users.
  9. TEETH

Movies Wont Play

.Ogv is Theora I believe and Ace should be able to play it (It's the only format Ace will play). Do you have a fadeout but forgot to fade in? That would make the sound work but not the movie to show.
  10. TEETH

Thank you. This solved how the health and enemies would work properly. Also, I figured out how to show the character attacking with animation so I don't help with that anymore. I just have one more question. How do I set Player X and Y for the pink area so that if the pink area hits an enemy...
  11. TEETH

Thank you for reading this. First I must say that I cannot use a ABS script because Khas' Arc Engine (a platformer script) overwrites too much movement. Khas said so themself (Trust me I wish it weren't true.) I wanted to try something for an ABS that will make it look more fluid, but I'm not...
  12. TEETH

Eventing a Pause Screen

I saw that, but unfortunately that only shows how to show a single picture to loop when I need something that will allow me to have a pause menu with options. Thank you though.
  13. TEETH

Is there a way to Center text on message boxes?

Many many message scripts will have that ability. Yanfly's Message System is probably the most popular.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire456