October 14

Share This Page

TehGuy

Villager, Male

TehGuy was last seen:
May 15, 2018
    1. TehGuy
      TehGuy
      Several hours later, I've successfully gotten the Google Play Games sign-in to work on an iOS Simulator. Further testing needs to be done to see if it functions correctly on an actual device and if I can make Javascript calls from a MV game to the service..
      1. sabao
        sabao
        Is it really worth it though? We did a Google Play sign in for an iOS build for our own games before and found very few users actually bothered.
        Apr 17, 2016
      2. TehGuy
        TehGuy
        At this point it's purely for the giggles and masochism that comes from it.
        Apr 17, 2016
        2 people like this.
    2. TehGuy
      TehGuy
      I wonder how long it would take to slap the crosswalk webview Android exports use into the iOS version.. Binaries certainly exist and hopefully it's not as painful to get the Google Play API in on top of that now that I know what's upĀ (and Apple's App Store has a much, much larger file size limit that plays nicer with MV exports so I wont have to figure out how to use dang expansion files)

Lord, now I need to find my iTouch before the curiosity consumes me
    3. TehGuy
      TehGuy
      Finally getting that achievement window to pop up on an MV Android port is so satisfying after fighting with Google's APIs for the past few weeks

36451.IPB
      1. 1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 14
    First Language:
    English