TehGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Several hours later, I've successfully gotten the Google Play Games sign-in to work on an iOS Simulator. Further testing needs to be done to see if it functions correctly on an actual device and if I can make Javascript calls from a MV game to the service..
    sabao
    sabao
    Is it really worth it though? We did a Google Play sign in for an iOS build for our own games before and found very few users actually bothered.
    TehGuy
    TehGuy
    At this point it's purely for the giggles and masochism that comes from it.
    I wonder how long it would take to slap the crosswalk webview Android exports use into the iOS version.. Binaries certainly exist and hopefully it's not as painful to get the Google Play API in on top of that now that I know what's up (and Apple's App Store has a much, much larger file size limit that plays nicer with MV exports so I wont have to figure out how to use dang expansion files)

Lord, now I need to find my iTouch before the curiosity consumes me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP