TeiRaven's latest activity

• TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Looking for train BGS..
    Please forgive the necropost--I found your thread when I was searching for train-related resources myself, and I had similar issues...
  • TeiRaven
    Hahaha, I very much don't! I'm not a scripter by any stretch of the imagination, for the most part I'm out of my depth in anything...
  • TeiRaven
    Was it Dubealex's AMS? Because yes, that one does have a way to specify a different windowskin for your textboxes than your menu! If...
  • TeiRaven
    I know that Avery has them for RMXP--I thought PandaMaru had them for VX/MV, but I'm not seeing them now. You might be able to resize...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Best way to create emotes?.
    I second Sheklon's suggestion! If you take a look at how the default emote animations are laid out on the page, you should be able to...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Is it too late for new assets?.
    Here's another one of those anecdotes from the Life of Tei that I hope might be of some interest or perhaps even help-- Games were...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven reacted to Yaron89's post in the thread Train Whistle with Like Like.
    x.x This took me forever to make!! I had to use 2 different editing tools to get it just right. The original instrument used for this...
  • TeiRaven
    For tilesets, I don't use a lot of placeholders. Really, I probably should, because that's where I'm stalled on my current project--what...
  • TeiRaven
    Hello, guys! So, as already mentioned in my introduction thread, I have decided to share my original assets also on this forum, so all...
  • TeiRaven
    I'm going to come at this from the "do I have to do all the work again" side, and the answer is still "it depends." There are definitely...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven reacted to Doinathing's status with Like Like.
    I just want to say, thank the RPG Maker gods for scripts in XP. Now I have access to all the text commands from 2k3! And thanks to...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Where to start?.
    Haha, if you'd caught me eight years ago or so I could've written up a detailed introduction with captioned pictures and the whole bit...
    • Character Template.png
    • Tileset Template.PNG
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Where to start?.
    Oh boy, where to start indeed. Welcome to RMXP! First, I'm going to direct you to the RMXP Tutorials Forum, because it's great resource...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread [Poll] Jump Mechanics.
    I think I prefer manual jumping. If I walk over the wrong tile by accident and jump off the ledge, I don't want to have to walk all the...
  • TeiRaven
    TeiRaven replied to the thread Upgrading to XP?.
    Ah, you just missed the XP sale. It was on sale for USD $2.50 last week. I expect it will probably go on sale again around Black Friday...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort