Teivel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A super secret project is underway. So secret that I am deciding to stupidly post here that it's commencing. So shhh! It's top secret.
    Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    After seeing your gameplay video it does actually look like another RPG but I guess that is the pun? Isn't it?
    Teivel
    Teivel
    That's exactly what we're going for. The characters and story will be different with twists and turns. But it'll be "Just another RPG".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon