Recent content by Telemindred

1. Telemindred

Creating & Applying DLCs for game?

Yeah that makes sense. It shouldn't be that big of an issue, as my plan is to add onto everything else, not change or remove anything. Thanks for the heads up Andar!
  2. Telemindred

Awesome! Thank you very much Cradth!
  3. Telemindred

Is there a tutorial for this anywhere?
  4. Telemindred

I'm wanting to ask people here first before making any decisions on the content of my game. Essentially I wanted to see if it was possible to create a game, finalize it and finish it up, but then create, so to speak, DLCs for that game, which basically add new areas or content that wasn't there...
  5. Telemindred

Critical Hit Damage Scripts?

Alright. Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate the help
  6. Telemindred

Would it be compatible with most of Yanfly's scripts? Or would their scripts be among the 'probably incompatible without a patch' list?
  7. Telemindred

Alright, so I'm needing/looking for any script out there which can alter the critical damage that's dealt when an attack lands a critical hit. To be clear: I'm not looking to change the overall critical damage in the system, I've already learned how to change it from x3 to any other number. What...
  8. Telemindred

Altering Death Condition

I have no idea how I missed that script x-x Thank you very much, it's working perfectly!
  9. Telemindred

Altering Death Condition

Alright, so in the game I'm working on, the character is supposed to, upon death via battle, damaging tile, etc., they turn into a spirit instead of getting the game over screen. Additionally, if they die as a spirit, then they get the game over screen. Does anyone know a method to do this...
  10. Telemindred

Help with attack skills

Thank you very much! The phenomenon of the 'null damage' result seems to be slim, though the 'miss' factor is still a thing. I've looked through the scripts and can't find anything that would mess the calculations up, but the miss factor isn't too big a deal. I'll keep looking nonetheless...
  11. Telemindred

Help with attack skills

I decided to start with the equipment possibility, and for the most part it's a lot more manageable. Instead of hundreds of numbers it's down to 11. Still haven't figured out how that's happening (no elemental adjustments, no gear, no unique skills or stat increases, both actor and monster have...
  12. Telemindred

Help with attack skills

So I've been messing around with the damage formulas for a bit, but I still don't fully understand them. I tried doing basic stuff in order to create an attack that I could predict the damage of as the developer (even created test characters and monsters with specific attack stats that I could...
  13. Telemindred

Sweet, this is really helpful. Thank you very much Andar!
  14. Telemindred

Just made the top left a star and it worked. I don't know why that affected it, and if anyone knows why it does that would be awesome, but regardless thank you very much Kes
  15. Telemindred

The ground tiles the avatar walks on are currently: Passage: O Ladder: No (*) Bush: No (*) Counter: No (*) Damage Floor: No (*) Terrain Tag: 0

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zavin_Smeargle