Recent content by Tellah

1. Tellah

Victors Animated Battler/Actors Battler help

Hey Ronnie! :) So your character works correctly, just not the enemy?  Where did you get the images/animation for the "rat" from?  Is it just the background color thats not showing up correctly, however the enemy moves/attacks correctly?  Or is the image/animation showing not the one you...
  2. Tellah

Awesome!   Thank you for the explanation Euphoria! i'm actually starting to understand this all now :)
  3. Tellah

Thank you Euphoria and Victor for your responses, I appreciate it!   I forgot to include this in the above but here is an example of the battlesheets i'm using for all Actors and Enemies (all same rows, frames and all rows serve the same purpose): @ Euphoria - Thank you for the suggestion!  I...
  4. Tellah

TGIF!!!

TGIF!!!
  5. Tellah

(This is my 2nd post and hopefully i placed this in the appropriate place this time. If not I apologize in advance and please let me know! :) ) I was hoping someone could give me some guidance on using Victors Animated Battler/Actors Battlers scripts.   I've been using Yamis Battle Engine...
  6. Tellah

Yami Battle Symphony - Guard problem?

Thank you Shaz! :) Venetian- Thank you for the info!    Your idea is interesting....  i think i'll try to play around with it and see what happens. I inserted the below above line 83 (return :defend if battler.guard?) and it does work! It just doesnt change the stance back until AFTER you...
  7. Tellah

@Shaz-I apologize.... i wasnt sure where to post this.... now i know :) @Neo and Venetian-AWESOME!!!  Thank you both so much for your suggestions and help! @Venetian-I got your idea to work, perfect! :) .     I added another suggestion i found online (added a line to 83 on the script, are we...
  8. Tellah

Hello All!  I'm relatively new to RPG Maker VX Ace and this would be my first post so hopefully this isn't a stupid question..... I added the following scripts for side view battles: Yami Engine Symphony - Battle Symphony Version: 1.15 (2013.03.04) Yami Engine Symphony - Add-on: Holder...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan