Recent content by Tenebre

1. Tenebre

RMMV Yanfly Class Base Parameters & Hime Parameter Tables

Sry, I indeed need 115% and 125% :-D. These two plugins worked as intended as soon as I've set the settings to standard. After I altered this wrong formula in rpg_objects.js, my project crashed. So it's imaginable that the bug has occured because "No Buff" has to be 100%. I'll try: X * 0.125 +...
  2. Tenebre

Wtf I've found the issue finally! I post it for people that may get the same issue: It was the setting inside Yanfly's Buffs and States Core that alters the buff rate formula. I tried it to alter this formula inside rpg_objects.js and got the same error. All I have to do now is not to use...
  3. Tenebre

@sword of Dusk: Yes, it's the correct order. @Frostorm: Decreasing curves are important for me (because of HP and the "Monk" class' ATK). I use your mentioned plugin for the EXP curve. Stats like DEF raises 0.41865 per Level for another Class, for example, so that's not a problem.
  4. Tenebre

Do you mean I should turn off anything other than this two plugins? That's a way I didn't think about, thanks! I will then turn on 10 more plugins. So if this bug occures, i know in which 10 plugins it must be. I'll give an update here as soon as I know. EDIT: I've disabled all plugins, but...
  5. Tenebre

Here’s my plugin list. The final section seems a bit chaotic, but earlier I had to experiment with the plugin order for all plugins to work. I have no issues other than that (Hime’s and Yanfly’s BuffsStatesCore). SRD_MenuBackgrounds v2.05 SRD_SuperToolsEngine v1.31 MBS_MapZoom v...
  6. Tenebre

Bump Edit: Oh man ... I had the tab open and the page never refreshed, so I saw your post just now after the bump. Sorry, I'm a total noob at forums. Honestly, this is the first forum I've ever posted :biggrin:. Tomorrow I start a business trip. I'll put together a list once I get back, 1-2...
  7. Tenebre

If Buffs and States Core is deactivated, all stats are taken from Hime's "Parameter Tables", what is correct. But if I activate B&S Core, it simply doesn't take over these stats from Hime's Tables. I tried to put Hime's Plugin before + after B&S Core, but it makes no difference. Oh, and the...
  8. Tenebre

Credits: Need help and I've got an advice

I had the file on my external HDD, but not in the right folder. So my project and all sheets are saved on my cloud, as well as local and in 2 more external HDDs. Because I work with linked files on my desktop, i haven't seen this and now it's too late. Thank you anyway.
  9. Tenebre

Hello all, I use many Yanfly plugins, for example Yep_X_Class Base Parameters. Unfortunately I have no experience with scripting, and from this point of view I think it's not possible to add decreasing curves again (example: HP gain +10 per level until Lv. 20, then +20 until Lv. 60, then +5...
  10. Tenebre

Had side effects because of the vaccination and to answer here was not priority. Excuse me for the long response time. Thanks for your answers, they help me a lot! There is a lot I didn't even think about. Fortunately I have only purchased generator parts. Free spritesheets should be able to...
  11. Tenebre

Hello all, I have a pretty big problem because my credit list has been lost. The advice comes now, for those who came just for that :-D Write the credits also in the database notes! For example: Skill --> Action Sequence --> Notes --> who created the sequence? Under which skill name was it...
  12. Tenebre

Is it too late for new assets?

First things first: Sorry for that! It's definitely not that easy to choose the correct forum. o_O :stickytongue: I'll take care to do it better next time. @jkweath: The nostalgia is an important point I've never tought about, thanks for that - and for Aldorlea, I'll surely go over there...
  13. Tenebre

Thanks for your post jkweath, your answer is very relevant to me! It's good to know that this many people here don't put away a game just uses the standard assets. I don't care for the income of this game; of course I work on it like to earn millions, but that's just a (unrealistic) goal that...
  14. Tenebre

@Andar: Busts are definitely one of my must-haves (not implemented yet). Here are some screenshots of my, admittedly, better maps. (I'm not experienced with forums; it may be that the formats of screenshots are false. If not, ignore this text.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(
Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar