Terrax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello i have a question about "tileblock" , i can't find or understand how active it.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. In addition, Terrax has not been on the site for nearly a year so is unlikely to reply. Please post in the thread for the plugin you are using. Someone else may be able to help you.
    dear Terrax, i have 2 problems with your lightning system plugin.
    1: when i use "set event location" the event changes location but the light that was on the event doesnt.
    2: if i use "set event route" and after the event is moved to its destination the center of the light is kinda off to the side of the tile or is between tiles. how do i fix that?
    thank you.
    So I got moghunters master plugin list so well done, anyway wondering what's the best way to blend the two plugins time wise for lights to go on/off.

I know it seems like a really noob question to do something easy.
    Terrax
    Terrax
    Moghunter uses switches for each day phase, so turn on your lights at dusk (gameswitch 25) and turn them off again at rise (gameswitch 22).

Hope this helps..

Terrax
    dragon1up
    dragon1up
    Thanks again :)
    i am not good at english, hope you understand my problem....

use day-night cycle on a map,

when time is (0:00:00-----0:59:59), i save game,

close game program,

start game, load save,

time is wrong ,time is not (0:00:00---0:59:59),time is about 18:00;

look the picture.......

View attachment 47360

View attachment 47361

View attachment 47362
    Reactions: 1 person
    OZiO
    OZiO
    This looks pretty good, but I've meaning to ask you Terrax, is there any particular reason why your lighting system doesn't work on mobile systems? I was always curious about this.
    OZiO
    OZiO
    Wait just realised I just posted this unrelated. Sorry about this. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.
    Hello Terrax ! Your plugin are awesome ! But i want make a flashlight for the player...It s possible ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I'm so excited! I've been exploring MZ a little, and I just downloaded Effekseer to make new animations. I have experience in 3D animation software, so I'll be pretty good at the whole "particle" thing. My first game on MZ will be Fantasy Force--starring a griffin, a dragon, and a pegasus fighting against the Dragon of Darkness.
currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc1980