Recent content by Terrax

1. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

You can send me the plugin (i will also need the list of other addon's your using), or your compete game and i will take a look at the problem. Currently there is no way to fade lights in or out. You could use the change color option, but that would take a lot of coding as well. Ill have a...
  2. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Because big map with lots of events caused to much lag, the plugin loads all events on map-change. If an event is removed its reloaded also, the events are also reloaded every 200 frames. So what your seeing is events catching up after 200 frames. The only way this can happen, is when the...
  3. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

To make a light that you can turn on and off use : Light 100 #FFFFFF 1 When you use this note-tag, the light will be off by default. So for the light to show up, you will need to call Plugin command : Light on 1
  4. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

For pure gray values, there is no real in between, but i've noticed that the color-jump realy depends a lot on the monitors brightness/contrast settings. Depending on the monitors settings cit can be between #1 and #2 or #2 and #3. As to a solution, a small work around could be to use...
  5. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Everything seems to be set right, I've uploaded a new version with an improved daynight debug screen. Download 1.5.1 again, and install the script. Then in the game put a event with : ◆Plugin Command:daynight debug This should show a screen with the current daynight time, and the variables and...
  6. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Can you give me a screenshot of the variables and terrax lighting plugin-settings?
  7. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

New version (1.5.1) now available http://mvplugins.com/plugin/Terrax/Terrax Lighting System or https://github.com/Terraxz/TerraxLighting Update : Fixed a bug in the script for turning lights on and off. Fixed it (download the new version 1.5.1) :) After installing the new script, use this...
  8. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

1) To set up the demo is easy. Just create a new game. RPGMaker -> create new project. Then find the new game on your harddisk, replace the JS and DATA folder with the folder from the demo.zip. 2) For the day-nightcycle to work on a map, all you need to do is put 'daynight' into the note-tag...
  9. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Can you tell me exacly what your trying to accomplish.
  10. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

The first thing you should do is go to the settings of the plugin (Plugin manager -> TerraxlightingSystem -> doubleclick). There is a setting there called 'Save DaynightHours'. This setting will save the current daynight hour in the specified game-variable. So for this example i will set it to...
  11. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Kaus Overlay and the Lighting system both overwrite the same core script, there is a solution however. You can find it in this post https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/terrax-lighting-system.49339/#post-489359
  12. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

You have to turn off the default tint functions, because they do not work together with this plugin. Put 'Light 400 #F9FCB6' in the notetag of an event. (i don't think you need to increase the brightness for a glowing lamp effect, so leave out the B70) If you find the room to black use 'Plugin...
  13. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

You can give each light a different color by changing the note-tag 'Light 100 #FF0000' for a red light 'Light 100 #00FF00' for a green light 'Light 100 #0000FF' for a blue light .. any color is possible. https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp To change the light of the player use...
  14. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

Each map needs at least one lightsource event in the map to make the plugin work, if you do not place a lightsource in it, the map will remain light. If you want a map to be completely dark without any lightsources place a dummy lightsource by using 'Light 1 #000000' in an event notetag (if will...
  15. Terrax

Terrax Lighting system

I've fixed the problem, just download the 1.5.0 version again (i didn't change the version number because the fix was very small). You will notice that the lightsoures have a small lag when the map is loaded. I'm afraid this cannot be fixed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it
So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nonserial