terwilliker

Veteran

Veteran

Argh, still waiting for members+ graphics purchase of Feb 4th. Feb 7, 2015

terwilliker was last seen:
Nov 10, 2016
    1. terwilliker
      terwilliker
      Argh, still waiting for members+ graphics purchase of Feb 4th.
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        for that contact a staff member or do a ticket at the forum store
        Feb 7, 2015
      2. terwilliker
        terwilliker
        Thanks nio, I did contact them yesterday. They said then that they would try to check it out.
        Feb 8, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Once again, if you have a problem, contact the right people through the right channels. I gave you several places you could go last time. Please don't post on the status feed about this again.
        Feb 8, 2015
    2. terwilliker
      terwilliker
      How long do members+ purchases take to be reviewed? Ordered on the 4th and still in review.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        That would be a question for Site Feedback or Product Discussion and Support, or a support ticket, not something for the status feed. Since I don't know what "to be reviewed" means, and I'm not involved with Member+ subscriptions, I could only assume it's a Paypal thing to do with your payment method. But ask in any of the places I told you, and you'll get the attention of the people who actually look after that, and they'll give you a definite answer.
        Feb 7, 2015
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        You also didn't indicate whether it's actually purchasing Member+ or buying something from the store at the Member+ discount. Make sure you make it clear what you purchased/ordered.
        Feb 7, 2015
    3. terwilliker
      terwilliker
      And now figured it out...must order from the Forums link.
    4. terwilliker
      terwilliker
      Trying to figure out the Member+ purchase discount... not appearing.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        First off, forum store, not site store, second, I think it shows up only during checkout.
        Feb 5, 2015