[MEDIA]

3. Teyloh

[MEDIA]

4. Teyloh

[MEDIA]

5. Teyloh

[MEDIA]

6. Teyloh

i made this song for my love story rpg game. taking a break from music, though. because i dont really like music. not a huge fan. just needed a fun ga

https://youtu.be/wtjoD6VDHVQ Lyrics: Do not fear My hearing is okay It is Can I call you Baby Can I call you 'crazy' Why you gotta raid me I’m giving away my money Hopeless Kinda high Kinda fun Say less Kinda dry I’m kinda done Can I call you Baby Can I call you 'crazy' Why you...
  7. Teyloh

[MEDIA]

8. Teyloh

ALMOST DONE!

ALMOST DONE!
  9. Teyloh

almost done

almost done
  10. Teyloh

A man with boxers on his head was dancing to my song which I was playing downtown in San Francisco! My music passed my test to be put in my game!

We went to Burger King and I was like, "You know you have underwear on your head?" He responded, "It's for my hair." Also, my music is free to download. This one I made reminds me of Town Of Salem or a dark game, so it could be for that if anyone wants to use that.
  11. Teyloh

[MEDIA] not rpg related. made another music video in my room. they never turn out the way i want...

not rpg related. made another music video in my room. they never turn out the way i want but maybe ill look back on it when im older like the vibe was good. always tempted to delete my stuff.
  12. Teyloh

At this point in the anime I think Gaara is the main character that they intended to have but...

At this point in the anime I think Gaara is the main character that they intended to have but everyone thinks Naruto is the main one. Haven’t finished watching.
  13. Teyloh

I forgot to introduce myself and it's time. I'm coming at everyone like this screenshot. I'm a rapper. You can call it singing but I talk like this.

https://soundcloud.com/teyloh/heart-prod-teyloh?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing I make music and usually type and post the lyrics around the forum intending to help someone with the game by keeping the vibe going or killing the vibe which would still help and...
  14. Teyloh

My song is really sweet and I'm proud of it and might put it in my game: [MEDIA]

My song is really sweet and I'm proud of it and might put it in my game:
  15. Teyloh

there's always 1 glitch i swear when i record something for youtube ughhhh

there's always 1 glitch i swear when i record something for youtube ughhhh

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got a new phone and glasses to replace the old busted ones I've been hanging onto for years.

Expect this to improve my productivity 10x.
How do people feel about killing important characters or playing with their sanity? There's a possibility that I thought up earlier that could be interesting to work with.
I need more sales of my game to pay my bills or December is gonna be really hard for me :/
Longtime lurker, happy to have joined, hoping to find some help when I need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockcjc