ThChillPlace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The sun is shining, but I won't be going out in it because I burn rather than tan :-(
    Mihel
    Mihel
    50SPF forevah
    Rehmlok
    Rehmlok
    Even 50fps can be helpless for some redheads, depending on your skin's pigmentation unfortunately.
    ThChillPlace
    ThChillPlace
    Not a redhead. Just very fair skinned. @Kevvviiinnn LOL No I definitely don't sparkle. I'm expecting the hayfever to kick off soon too. This is why I prefer the Winter months.
    When studying C++, sometimes things seem to click and make sense. Other times, nothing seems to sink in and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall. But I will keep going and I will succeed.
    Damn my lack of creativity! What happens next!?!
    Espon
    Espon
    Draw a duck
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Ex girlfriend/boyfriend shows up and poisons the MC. Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
    ThChillPlace
    ThChillPlace
    Thanks for the suggestions. They don't quite fit with the current theme of my story, but still appreciated :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113