ThChillPlace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The sun is shining, but I won't be going out in it because I burn rather than tan :-(
    Mihel
    Mihel
    50SPF forevah
    Rehmlok
    Rehmlok
    Even 50fps can be helpless for some redheads, depending on your skin's pigmentation unfortunately.
    ThChillPlace
    ThChillPlace
    Not a redhead. Just very fair skinned. @Kevvviiinnn LOL No I definitely don't sparkle. I'm expecting the hayfever to kick off soon too. This is why I prefer the Winter months.
    When studying C++, sometimes things seem to click and make sense. Other times, nothing seems to sink in and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a brick wall. But I will keep going and I will succeed.
    Damn my lack of creativity! What happens next!?!
    Espon
    Espon
    Draw a duck
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Ex girlfriend/boyfriend shows up and poisons the MC. Dun dun duuuuuuuuun!
    ThChillPlace
    ThChillPlace
    Thanks for the suggestions. They don't quite fit with the current theme of my story, but still appreciated :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour