Recent content by The Bird King

1. The Bird King

Voice sound when text is drawn?

But how would I set it so the sound would play until all the text is drawn and stop when all the text is drawn. Is there a way to set up a common event that checks if text is being drawn and play a sound effect when it is?
  2. The Bird King

Voice sound when text is drawn?

Is there a script that would play a sound as text is being drawn on the screen, something similar to ds and gameboy rpgs where a mumble plays when characters talk, in the characters voice.
  3. The Bird King

How to make text speed slower?

Thank you.
  4. The Bird King

Lets say that I put \. to make the text wait 15 frames, I would have to do that after every single letter in every single dialogue, or after every word. Might there be a script that would do the same thing?
  5. The Bird King

When I display text for dialogues and stuff like that, the game draws the text way too fast. This makes it so the player can skip any line of text by pressing z or enter twice, the first time showing the rest of the text, the second one skipping it.  Is there a way to control how fast text in...
  6. The Bird King

How to change desktop icon?

So how do I change it, I tried mr icons.com but there were no good ones there. Does anyone know a website that has game icons? 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlickCJL