Recent content by The Black Swordsman

1. The Black Swordsman

Khas Ultra Lighting - The Foggy Time update!

I'm not sure if this is fixable or not but here's an obvious problem ;_; http://postimg.org/image/t2dpkyoz9/ I'm using sprites thats larger than 32 pixels and I never noticed this problem till currently. I was having fun with the lighting until I ran into this problem. Then I fell over my...
  2. The Black Swordsman

Thank you sir! Works great XD
  3. The Black Swordsman

I've found an issue when using Mog Clear Memory. When I  call $game_system.clear_memory, an error occurs "No marshal dump is defined for class Shadow_Overlay." Mog Clear Memory
  4. The Black Swordsman

Yanfly Status Menu with Tsukihime's Element Information Fix!

Since this is a public script, It shouldn't do any harm in posting this for usage. Several things I've found out to be a problem with this script found here: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/6466-yanfly-status-menu-with-tsukihimes-element-information/ Its basically a modified version of...
  5. The Black Swordsman

serious advice

Come on Andar, I think u have a little more sense than that or anyone else that read it. I hope u didnt take my number 5 and 7 literally too cuz I'd hell as feel like that dood that posted on his status update earlier.... =/
  6. The Black Swordsman

Hello didn't see this place before

Eh, not too much on the art but the music sounds great! XD What did u use to compose this and can we like use this for free? LoLXD
  7. The Black Swordsman

only after u make some "COOKIES" ;P

only after u make some "COOKIES" ;P
  8. The Black Swordsman

Ewwwwww NY.... man, that place is already packed on a regular day to day basis, LoL.... forget...

Ewwwwww NY.... man, that place is already packed on a regular day to day basis, LoL.... forget that and GL XD
  9. The Black Swordsman

Man, u should be shot then hanged then shot again and then get up and bake everyone else some...

Man, u should be shot then hanged then shot again and then get up and bake everyone else some oreo cookies..... j/k man, I knew u were kiddin at the start LMAO. I mean who would do that, thats just heartless XD
  10. The Black Swordsman

no sir we dont take jokes lightly around huuuur!!!! U should be banned for ummmm....... ugh, 1...

no sir we dont take jokes lightly around huuuur!!!! U should be banned for ummmm....... ugh, 1 min? is that good enuff for ya? Oh hells, I'll reduce it to 30 secs cuz that was one good joke;P
  11. The Black Swordsman

is that for sport or just for fun to play with friends/family cuz man, 6 hours is a long drive...

is that for sport or just for fun to play with friends/family cuz man, 6 hours is a long drive for nothin but thats just me though. Buuut, this is the perfect time to bust out ur project and have that passenger test it out and get every single feedback. Cuz 6 hours, u can do a speed run on games...
  12. The Black Swordsman

LMAO! Man, that's one tough "COOKIE" ;D

LMAO! Man, that's one tough "COOKIE" ;D
  13. The Black Swordsman

Daaaam. Was it that gooood? Hmmmm, I might have done the same then lmao XD

Daaaam. Was it that gooood? Hmmmm, I might have done the same then lmao XD
  14. The Black Swordsman

U broke up with ur GF over oreos? Man u need some help LoLXD

U broke up with ur GF over oreos? Man u need some help LoLXD
  15. The Black Swordsman

If an intruder came into your home

Ok my bad. I aint saying no more LoL XD I just hope this dood gets his mind straight that they will continue to come back sooner or later if u dont take any action on it and that goes for everything. But if he aint getting my point in all of this then thats on him XD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02