Recent content by The Commander

1. The Commander

Collapse animation when boss is still alive?

What do you mean by make the enemy appear halfway? Also, if both the invisible enemy and the normal enemy were in the troop encounter, wouldn't the invisible enemy show up in the battle menu as something you could target and attack?
  2. The Commander

Collapse animation when boss is still alive?

I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace, and what I'm what I'm wanting to do is for one particular boss encounter, I want the boss to show the collapse animation as a "transform" transition I guess. Example, a boss has one battler image, but about 15 to 10% health, the battler image shows the boss collapse...
  3. The Commander

Object Counter

Found it, and it redirected me to his topic, but when I tried to access the demo (the only place the script seems available) I got a 404 from dropbox.
  4. The Commander

The Legend of Markiplier

The sequel fixed upon that, I think...and the third one will be a HUGE improvement. Sorry for that, between a lack of familiarity with RMVX, a one week deadline, and some other unspecificed circumstances, it probably could be better. Chains had more time put into it, and Armageddon is...well...
  5. The Commander

The Legend of Markiplier - Episode II: Chains of Eternity

The Legend of Markiplier - Episode II: Chains of Eternity is a sequel to The Legend of Markiplier built on the RPG Maker VX engine by Sir Areis Lionheart/Necrodusk of Commander Games Studios, as a fangame series for youtuber Markiplier. A few weeks following their return to the "real" world...
  6. The Commander

GameJolt Achievement API script

Ultra mega bump.
  7. The Commander

Object Counter

Hi there, I am looking for a script that adds a sort of counter to the screen for only a very specific maps. What I mean is this: In my game, because it's an open world environment and takes place entirely within a (friendly) city, you cannot level up via normal means. To make up for this, I'm...
  8. The Commander

Is there anyone here who could potentially convert that VX ACE API script for use into a VX one? The creator is unsure how to do it due to the difference between VX and Ace's coding. If there is someone who could do that, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
  9. The Commander

The Legend of Markiplier

Added a trailer for the game.
  10. The Commander

Hi there, I am looking for a way to implement an achievement/trophy API script connecting and stored on Gamejolt into various projects constructed on the RMVX engine so that players can score achievements while playing these games, such as my indev Warriors of Guardias II: The Age of Drakes and...
  11. The Commander

Hi there, since I've begun adding my various projects to the indie database Gamejolt.com, I've been looking into potentially finding some way to give players trophies as rewards for playing the games. One of these games was developed on RMXP, and, in fact, already has an ingame achievement...
  12. The Commander

Running a Conditional Branch before the Menu

Hi, I'm currently building a game on RPG Maker VX Ace, and I have downloaded/applied an Achievement API with the website GameJolt so that someone can win trophies/achievements as they play the game. How can I run a conditional branch allowing the player to log into GameJolt before the Main Menu...
  13. The Commander

The Legend of Markiplier

Sorry about that, fixed it.
  14. The Commander

The Legend of Markiplier

I like making games, and I like watching Mark, put both together, and if he DOES play it, bonus points.
  15. The Commander

Character Transfers across Multiple Games

So...how would I go about doing all that Zeriab? I have like zero knowledge in scripting.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bububoo