Recent content by The Drake

1. The Drake

Saving / Loading makes Resets

Um.. I will try to remove scripts or update.. I guess it must be a script problem.. Sorry for the troubled.. I think this could be closed.. Thank you for the time! (T_T)
  2. The Drake

Saving / Loading makes Resets

I have been debugging my game for Errors.. I had saved the game and checking till a checkpoint.. Then after I loaded I saw that the game Variables were reseted to 0.. Is it a MV Version problem I am using 1.0.1? Does the update clear this bug? Sorry and Thank you in advance :rswt
  3. The Drake

Script Request for Custom Transition

I am not transitioning any where.. I just want an effect of the the borders coming down and the game cut scene and events to play on the middle.. I know I wont need a script.. I was trying to do from 2 days.. I forget about Move Picture :rswt: ..  I think I get it.. If I dont could I PM...
  4. The Drake

Script Request for Custom Transition

Um.. :rswt:  I have seen scripts for Transition but they are mostly for Battle Transition or Map Transition.. But I need Transition Script so that I could make screen half faded black... (Image below) Is there any way I could do with Display Image Option? When the cut scene starts...
  5. The Drake

Advanced Game Time

I am sorry to disturb but your script in my Demo Game Crashes.. Due to this line   When I restart my game by pressing F12.. 1st time the Playtest works correctly.. Then the 2nd time it crashes..  
  6. The Drake

Request for Quitting (Shutdown) Confirmation

Sorry.. Got it to work.. But I actually wanted this, also for the Title Screen...? Is it possible to make that too?
  7. The Drake

Lecode... I inserted it under Yanfly's System Options Script:- It does not work... meaning nothing comes/ pops... I dont know what is wrong.. I mean there is no error... But, it does not show the confirmation box... Please check again.. Or Correct me, if I had done something wrong..
  8. The Drake

Thank you, Lecode.. No.. The scripts I am using in my game are mentioned in the Picuture.... I have already ask someone to create this script, here is the link:- He said that due to Yanfly's System Options is not working properly... It should be working like the 2nd ""Image Yes or No.png"" I...
  9. The Drake

NO OFFENSE... I had mentioned it as  Request for Quitting (Shutdown) ConfirmationI had attached the script.. Because I want to show how would it be like/ look like... I want a quit confirmation when you press the shutdown button on the Main Menu(TITLE SCREEN or when you directly Shutdown from...
  10. The Drake

MeowFace, You know the Yanfly's Script which asks the user whether you overwrite on Save file or not...? I want a script like that when you press the title Shutdown/Quit... I think that is proper to say it is for Script call(SceneManager.exit) exit rather than Application (RGSS Player) Exit...
  11. The Drake

I have seen a similar request of Confirmation of Save Game of Yanfly's Save Engine (Glav's and others).. http://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-yanfly-save-engine-confirmation/ But what I require is the same thing, but for confirmation on Shutdown Command (Quit)..Showing Options Yes and No.. And when...
  12. The Drake

2 Request (Bi-cycle System and Game Time)

1) In that game(Pokemon Dark Flame) when the player want to cover long distances, he can buy and drive on a cycle. I have found that is a basic cycle and moves faster. I have understood that you need an event for Changing Character Graphic and Changing Movement Speed to 2xFaster. But the thing...
  13. The Drake

2 Request (Bi-cycle System and Game Time)

Note:- REQUESTS (2) One for a bi-cycling system or script and a Character with a basic cycle template.. Like one in RPG MAKER XP(Pokemon DarkFlame), But for RPG MAKER VX ACE And Need the correct script line to check what day is it in this script:- http://pastebin.com/UKA0n75g To check...
  14. The Drake

3D World?

I just found Characters and a few tile-sets which are a-bit applicable to RPG MAKER VX ACE. But, it is not fitting correctly.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867