The Infamous Bon Bon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watched "Butter" on Netflix last night. It's too weird to explain, but it was awesome. A must see indie flick.
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Oh my gosh, I caught that on netflix recently too. You're right, utterly bizarre but hilarious and awesome. The lady with the basket of cats... XD
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Favorite line: "White people are so weird"
    To all my friends, sorry I haven't been active lately. I've been so busy with my personal life that I haven't made time to get on here as much. I've had more time to spend with my family, which is great, but it left me with little time for anything else (including RPG making). Also Merry Christmas (or equivalent holiday) to all.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Nice of you to say hello!
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    Hey, if anyone hasn't been active around these parts, that'd be me. What with all this real life happening, I haven't been able to do much. Man, growing up is harsh. Here's hoping you find the time soon.
    Finished reading Artemis Fowl: The Last Guardian, damn good book and it wraps up the series perfectly. I recommend the series especially since Colfer ended well.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Is that the most recent book? My sister recently told me he was writing another one though perhaps I'm just way behind on that series, haha.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Oh yup, that one just came out. I swear he said the one before that one was the last one!
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Yup its the last one officially as of now, but I could see him writing some short stories and such based in the books world, but writing any more books for the series would be silly. Now maybe a series based on his twin little brothers could be interesting, but I'm not expecting it to happen.
    It's 9pm where I'm at and it's still 95 degrees in the shop I work at.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Install air conditioning.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    That would be a great solution except that the shop is huge, we work with semi-toxic substances that require ventilation, and the company will never consider spending that kind of money just for the comfort of its employees, like most corporations employees are replaceable, so no one gives a damn about us.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Sounds like the whole world in general.
    So I've had my new phone for 5 days and I broke it. That's 2 phones in less than a month. I R dumb.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    If it wasn't for work I wouldn't have a smart phone. At home I use my laptop for the reasons you stated.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    why do you need a smart phone for work.and why is something so stupid called a "smart"phone?
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    If it wasn't for my phone I wouldn't be on the forum much. I do most of my forum time from my phone at work where otherwise I'd just be staring at a boring gun going back and forth for hours at a time.
    Having one of those pissed off days, listening to Eddie Izzard to lighten my mood. It is kinda working.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    My crap phone won't play youtube videos and the new phone I'm getting won't have unlimited data because I had to change plans, so I have to start limiting my usage. :(
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Um...You do know theres realy no such thing as"unlimited data"I'd explain why but theres not enough room on this message box.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Well its not important anymore since I don't have it anymore.
    Dropped my phone yesterday at work and cracked the screen, so I won't be on as much (I usually use my phone to get on the forum).
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Sucks man. Get a new one soon o you can get back on.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I'm hoping to get a new one Saturday afternoon.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    @Elements - that is so true. Of course I did drop it on a concrete floor from about 6 feet up, but still you would think it could take more than one hit like that to spider web the whole screen.
    So I killed this Mormon cricket at work and a 2 inch parasitic worm crawled out of it. Stuff of nightmares that is.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    That just means you need to go fishing Jeneeus.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Cant abide fishing....All pointed objects geting snaged in ya ear and making fish suffer or in the case of the small catches inflicting injurie and terafying them....Atleast with hunting,the bor has a fighting chance.Got a scar up my leg frome one of those bugger's,and I'm lucky thats all I got.If you've ever seen a bor mawling then you know what I meen....."LUCKY"
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I don't care for fishing myself, but a had a lot of neighbors when I lived in West Virginia and Ohio who would pay me for worms when I was a kid, so I just associate worms with fishing.
    My hours got bumped up to 60 hours per week which has killed the time on Friday nights where I would get things done on my game. Oh well at least I'll have more money.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    oh wow that's crazy.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I did that crap for a while and it isn't cool. After a few weeks you'll be a zombie. I hope you can get out of that soon and get a normal 35-40 hours a week. And the extra dough is cool but its not cool when you don't have time to enjoy it.
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The sad part is that I've been working about 54 hours a week for the last 9 months, so I've been part of the walking dead for a while now.
    My iPod just broke and there's 12 hours left in my shift!
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    saw a vid about droping a cush ball in that stuff.it exploded.marvilous.future bomb wielding phsycos of the world.

dose that make them terorists?eh eather way im just proud of the fact that there are people almost as crazy as me.

heheheh....
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    that has got to stink bad IBB! sorryz
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Ya know thats what i thought but it didnt splater all over them eather that or gogles ruber gloves and a short sleve shirt are enough to stop that stuff....I doubt it....at the end they dumped the stuff over the front of the table so theres eather some tray down there or a grate or something.cant have that stuff all over the floor.
    Don't be creeped, but I think you playing with RM with your stepson is super cute xD
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Not creeped, don't worry. It is a lot of fun. Its weird that even though we're not blood related he looks and acts just like me.
    Mihel
    Mihel
    Game making passion is transmitted by osmosis, not blood 8)
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    I wish there was a like button for these. Like +1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nat_erling