The Mighty Palm
Last Activity:
Oct 2, 2018

Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
May 9, 1994 (Age: 24)

Share This Page

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree, 24, from Unsure. If found, please notify.

Restaff

Does anyone play Monster Hunter World on PS4? I could use help fighting Behemoth with ppl that know what theyre doing. Sep 24, 2018

The Mighty Palm was last seen:
Oct 2, 2018
    1. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Does anyone play Monster Hunter World on PS4? I could use help fighting Behemoth with ppl that know what theyre doing.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Maybe a thread in Video Games?
        Sep 24, 2018
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      It only took a year but I finally completed SL1 runs on all 3 Dark Souls games... Now what?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        Now do no-hit runs.
        Sep 22, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Perma-death with no equipment changes have always been my favorite soulsborne ng+ challenge run.

Only ever beat ds2 that way, came close with bb but Mergo's wetnurse cut me down.
        Sep 22, 2018
      4. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        Time for Dragon Quest XI, Black Clover Knight, Monster Hunter: WORLD
        Sep 22, 2018
    3. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Real life's leveling system needs a serious rebalance. Why do the higher level players get weaker as they level?
      1. Knayter and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        And you cannot Save
        Sep 18, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        It's a balancing feature. Otherwise they'd get to OP and dominate the server.
        Sep 18, 2018
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Yeah where's my reload button?
        Sep 19, 2018
    4. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      October looms in the distance. The smell of candy... the sound of screams... the sight of sexy versions of things that shouldnt be sexy...
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        @The Stranger Nothing against that, there are girls that already have B sized cups at the age of 9. Although it is definitely not usual.
        Sep 18, 2018
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        This conversation is becoming more creepy than anything I've seen on Halloween, so I think I'm gonna bow out now. :p
        Sep 18, 2018
      5. trouble time
        trouble time
        Well, ya got me on children.
        Sep 18, 2018
    5. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      There are 118 elements and not a single Crystal or Orb representing any of them.
      1. captainette777 and Matseb2611 like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I wanted to make a joke and point at Kryptonite to prove you wrong, but then I realized it didn't quite work. But in looking stuff up, I found a version of the table where everything was sorted by shape of crystalline form. Some of them are naturally crystalline, like Magnesium.
        Sep 17, 2018
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Sep 18, 2018
        Traveling Bard likes this.
      5. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        @bgillisp that was an awesome lunch read haha thanks!

@The Mighty Palm what a world we live in right?! How can we have fiends of the elements if there are no crystals representing them?
        Sep 18, 2018
    6. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      there really is no good way to display a N64 collection...
    7. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Press the button? You get a perfect soulmate somewhere nearby, BUT you also get a nemesis sworn to killing you somewhere also.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Once I've discovered who this nemesis is, am I forced to let him live? Sounds like someone I should probably deal with sooner rather than later.
        Sep 16, 2018
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Your nemesis is every bit your equal and then some. Itd be tough to take em out without them getting you first.
        Sep 16, 2018
    8. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Reggie should be a playable character in Smash Ultimate. Make him an echo fighter of Bowser.
      1. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        What would be his Final Smash? Have him shout "My body is ready!" before turning into a giant?
        Sep 11, 2018
      2. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        wait, who is Reggie again?
        Sep 11, 2018
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Reggie (Full name Reggie Fils-Aime) Is the current Executive of Nintendo of America. He pretty much became a meme during an E3 event.
        Sep 11, 2018
    9. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I have the attention span of a metaphor that I've already lost interest in.
    10. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Dreamt I was playing an rpg where you could beat it all pacifist if you intimidated ppl in the right order. Like theyd spread word of you.
      1. GolfHacker and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's a really cool idea. Many RPGs allow you to intimidate people, but I can't think of any that allow you to beat the entire game through intimdation alone. Most of the time, intimidation is worse than things such as persuasion or being attractive in RPGs.
        Sep 7, 2018
    11. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Im sick of people in this house complaining about things but not wanting to do anything about them.
      1. The Stranger and SpaceBot like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Then move. I only live with animals, so there is no one but me to make or clean the mess in the first place (well unless it's food-based, in which case the dogs will happily take care of it).
        Sep 5, 2018
        The Stranger and SpaceBot like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I hate it when people only whine without even making an effort to change what they dislike. I run out of sympathy for people like this very quickly. Don't get me wrong, I understand that change is long and difficult, and I'll help and support those who really are trying to change, but I have no time for those who just want to sit on their arse and moan about things not being to their liking.
        Sep 5, 2018
      5. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Now the question is, will you do something for them?
        Sep 5, 2018
    12. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Current state: Fiona's dad's first line in Shrek 3.
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        When's the funeral going to be?
        Sep 4, 2018
    13. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Some chinese names are Long.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        how long compare to Vietnamese name:
        Đào Thị Long Lanh Kim Ánh Dương
        Sep 3, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Italian names and surnames can be very long too but they are easier to read because we don't have weird accents: EX: Massimiliano Quondamangelomaria
        Sep 4, 2018
    14. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Cant even sleep from constant fever dreams
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Nyquil. Then at least the dreams will be interesting. I once dreamed I was Buck Rogers after I took Nyquil.
        Sep 2, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @bgillisp any other alchoholic beverage will also do this(and Alcohol is why NyQuil does) The interesting dreams are like 80% of the reason I even drink.
        Sep 3, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    15. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Dunno what bug Ive caught but I wish I was dead. My heads quaking, Im cold and shivering in 90F weather, and Im so naseaus...
      1. BloodletterQ likes this.
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        As long as you could manage to post status here... = ) nothing to worry too much
        Sep 2, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        this is why you declare certain bugs a feature ;)
        Sep 2, 2018
      5. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        That sounds awful. I caught norovirus once after a plane ride. At least you don't have that! Get plenty or fluids and rest!!! Hope you feel well soon.
        Sep 2, 2018
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
    16. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I HATE when games scale with your level. whats the purpose of getting stronger if everything else does too?
      1. Kes, shadefoundry, Dalph and 2 others like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        I remember the worst example of this I ever saw was Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers. The fights were stupidly hard to get the hang of and scaled up the difficulty every time you fought *even if you lost*. My friend and I just skipped them all.
        Aug 31, 2018
      4. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy characters are wearing. It means depending on how you go about the world, killing an enemy that's scaled to have the next gear upgrade can net you an armor-set of the next tier.
        Aug 31, 2018
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        I like long battles, but these battles need to be justified. For example when you're just circling around with the same strategy, that is useless. But once I had a really beautiful battle with a starcraft bot over the middle area of the map. In the end I won, because the AI ran out of resources, but if was a hell of a combat. Too bad we don't see them too much nowadays...
        Aug 31, 2018
    17. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I actually really like the name Mildred. I think it's unironically cute.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Maybe it would be nice to do research its provenance. Sometimes, there are nice historical lore on them.
        Aug 27, 2018
    18. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Killed by Dragon fire in a boss battle? A stimulant will fix that. Killed by the villain's knife in a cutscene? Nope, you're dead for good.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It's obvious the villains use a deadly, incurable poison called perma-death on their weapons when they ambush you in cutscenes. They simply don't have the time to prepare it in a normal battle though, which is why you can usually recover then.
        Aug 24, 2018
        Noct likes this.
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        This was the first attack in the game that wasn't just a special effect, this time the knife wasn't made of cardboard!
        Aug 24, 2018
      4. sleepy_sealion
        sleepy_sealion
        Got to watch out for those cutscene bullets. They're coated in fatal plot-poison.
        Aug 25, 2018
    19. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I really took for granted as a kid how nice it was to have my whole body not hurt all the time.
      1. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Well I'm in my early twenties and my body still works fine.
        Aug 24, 2018
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I think we all do that. The last labor job I had really started to make me realize how quick that can catch up to you; especially if you don't take care of yourself. I started the job fine, worked hard like I always did at labor jobs but half a year or so later started having issues with knee pains flaring up while working.
        Aug 24, 2018
    20. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I'm a bit of a chestnut myself.... wait no.
      1. Scythuz, Poryg and slimmmeiske2 like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        You're just nuts.
        Aug 23, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    May 9, 1994 (Age: 24)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm the Mighty Palm. I sprite alright, alright?

Will play anyones game for an hour minimum and give honest feedback. Send me details friend.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]