The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Im gonna run my first online D&D game! (If I find enough players ;u; )
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Don't people usually get a group together and then pick a time to run it? Not the other way around? :kaoswt:
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I wish there was an Online Platform like a Chatrom of some sort to run a D&D Session. I'm one of those people interested in D&Ds since my Childhood but i have no clue how it works. I'v seen videos, I'v seen Live Sessions, I still don't understand the Rules.. Lol.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Me, a month ago: "I'll start playing D&D but I wont get obsessed"
    Me today, looking at five sets of dice, a battle mat, and several books/character sheets: "oh no"
    Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
    Reactions: kirbwarrior
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Does he have a creepy house you need to stay in overnight?

Joking aside, that is pretty cool. It's always nice to connect with family you didn't know you had.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Yeah hes got a nice secluded mansion in the woods and he wants us to meet there. Forecast calls for storms that night so hopefully we make it alright. <joke>
    Reactions: l8rose
    Beep boop. Im not a bot but I wish I was so I could delete stress.exe
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I'm just saying, but we are basically fleshy bots. We can even upgrade the hardware, too bad we can't upgrade the software tho. :thinking:

:MV3:
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    It must be one of those files that you throw in the recycle bin, thinking you got rid of it...but SOMEHOW it just keeps coming back!
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    stress.exe : *laugh digitally*
    The most frustrating thing is constantly hearing that im not a real adult from my dad. I pay my rent. My bones make crunchy noise. Im 25 years old im an adult.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    Just smile, nod and respond with 'okays'. Cause no matter what you do, they'll still say you're not adult-y enough. Trust me. I'm almost 40 and I still have family members telling me I'm not an adult.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I also think it's kinda normal for your parents to always see you as their child, their lil' one. Some try to treat their adult children as fellow adults, but others just can't seem to get over you being their baby. Even if you are a very big, bone crunchy baby. lol.
    Reactions: ozubon
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    @The Stranger very true, even tho we age we DON'T realize how many things about us are the same, our parents see a handful of things we do daily that we've done since we were toddlers & its hard to differentiate, if your 25 yr old kid eats dry cereal out the box & that's something they've done since diapers your definitely gonna think "they haven't changed, their still my little __".
    Me then: Funnel cakes sound easy to make, let's give it a go.
    Me now: After a couple small burns, swears, and overcooked cakes I discovered it was not easy, and now the smell of my failure stinks up the kitchen.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    gstv87
    gstv87
    failure makes the master.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    repetition is the mother of learning
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sounds like my sourdough adventures over the previous week!
    Story: the archlich successfully uses his forces of undead to conquer the kingdom. As the new ruler, he must now learn to manage civil affairs as Prime Minister Skax'rogel.
    l8rose
    l8rose
    The difficulties of an undead lord trying to solve problems regarding the pesky needs of the living. Like clean water and a functioning sewer system.
    Fun fact: if you plagiarize a story or myth that's hundreds or thousands of years old it's not plagiarism, it's a reference, and it's classy.
    ozubon
    ozubon
    If we assume homo erectus was the first to have a full language, that's nearly 2 million years of stories and myths we will never know.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Using religious and cultural myths and lore as inspiration is great, especially if you add your own twists and ideas to them. Many writers use these sources, as well as history, as inspiration. Nothing wrong with it.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Youre also allowed to do own Peter Pan stuff if its based on the original book and if you are not living in UK.
    There is many stuff you could reimagine etc in the public domain.
    I think its a good thing but it sadly takes so long until stuff is avaiable for everyone, Star Wars will be there only in 2070.
    Made a remark about how I miss Delivery Pizza and my 50 yr old Dad is like "I went in and got some the other day for lunch"
    I've been avoiding eating out for his sake and hes been doing 0 social distancing this whole time.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This is my dad. He's still recovering from cancer too. So frustrating!
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I long ago discovered age doesn't necessarily bring wisdom. Mostly people just seem to get more set in their ways. My mother was just messaging me that my stepfather has decided to fly across the country for a funeral during the pandemic. They're both in their 60s, Age !== Wisdom.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Age does mean more experienced, but when you pair experience and knowledge with pride it's a terrible combo. That seems to be my dad's main problem, he usually knows more than the people he interacts with and so he defaults to thinking that he's always right too. Possibly his only real flaw (although I'm biased) but it's a serious one.
    Papa John's out here folding two pieces of pizza together and calling it a sandwich and y'all think your idea is too dumb to work.
    Going for a spooky theme with my animal crossing home/town. All I gotta do is find that one gravestone recipe out of hundreds for my cemetary ; u;
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That doesn't sound like the FF7 Remake, I thought that's what all the cool kids are playing right now. :LZSwink:
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Not a cool kid. Nobody invited me to the FF7 remake party.
    (Not that I'd go anyway, since I dont like FF7)
    Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
    ozubon
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Please! The Earth is totally real, it also rides on the backs of 4 elephants on the back of a giant space turtle. I have it on good authority from a nice man in a black robe with a scythe. Speaks in all caps, weird fellow. He wasn't even yelling. How do you speak in caps without yelling? That's some real magic there! :o
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Earth is clearly dinosaur shaped and Nasa is fooling us every day of every year, all 150 days.
    For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
    Reactions: k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    FFIV is my favorite game ever, and I felt this way when they remade it into a 3D game. Some games just don't transition well into remake; it's like they fail to hit the nostalgia mark.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @Wavelength the UI is improved. They gave the sword and shield their own buttons and changed the power glove to be passive instead of them being items, so you dont spend really as much time in the menus unlike the original.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Ah, that's nifty - glad they honored such a beloved and classic game with a full remake, including reimagining stuff like the UI, instead of just improving the graphics and resolution and calling it a day. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.
I urge *every single one of you* to play this demo from Mhin Ra: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/players-wanted-for-alpha-long-journey-to-farewell.123326/. It's simply amazing, it's a very high quality product with very good gameplay. This amount of effort must be recognized.
FirestormNeos wrote on Tai_MT's profile.
Do you have a link handy to posts you've written explaining the flaws of on-screen encounters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moge-mic