The Mighty Palm

Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
May 9, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree, 25, from Unsure. If found, please notify.

Restaff

Look. Sometimes you wanna hear the doves, and sometimes you'd rather drink that milkshake in silence. DVD rewinders exist but they dont work Dec 16, 2019 at 3:42 AM

1. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Maneater Mildred is THE Dark Souls waifu. Get outta here with that Princess Dusk/Priscilla/Gwynevere nonsense.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Only one reason people like Gwynevere. Well, two very big reasons. ;)
        Nov 30, 2019
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Code Vein looks cool but I cannot get past the edgy face-masks. Yes I know there's a lore/storytelling reason. they still look dumb.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        The reason it bothers me is because the CC is TOO GOOD. You can make pretty much anything. Archer from Fate, Link, RWBY characters, Fire Emblem characters. But then it goes and slaps that stupid gasmask on them and RUINS IT T-T.
        Nov 29, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yeah, I didn't like the gas masks either. Sure, you can pick which mask you wear, but they all look fairly silly, and have clipping issues with hair and armour. Oh, and the CC accessory point limit was also annoying.
        Nov 29, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I've seen some really cool customization in that game. Amazed by some of the stuff you can make.
        Nov 29, 2019
    3. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Thinking bout getting my mom a laptop... but the issue is that idk how low-end to go. She doesnt game. She doesnt do anything but facebook
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You know why I like tablets? Because they remind me of something you'd see in sci-fi movies and TV shows. lol. That's really the only reason. xD I used to own one of those Amazon Fire thingies, but I sold it because I never used it.
        Nov 28, 2019
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Star Trek used tablets years before they were a real thing
        Nov 28, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. hero_buddy
        hero_buddy
        a cheapo walmart laptop would probably work just fine for that.
        Nov 28, 2019
    4. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Spider monkeys have no business looking both cute and freaky at the same time.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        "spider" and "cute" have no business being in the same sentence.
        Nov 28, 2019
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        "spider" and "freaky", though ... completely different story.
        Nov 28, 2019
    5. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      It's almost shopping time and as always nobody wants to give so much as a hint to what they want.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Pay a bill for me. I got enough to go around!
        Nov 27, 2019
      4. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @Philosophus Vagus - I probably wouldn’t complain, I don’t read as much as I used to, but I’ve been trying to get back into it. As long as it’s a good sci-fi or fantasy one, I’d be very thankful. Even if it took me forever to read it all. X3
        Nov 27, 2019
      5. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @Philosophus Vagus, yes if you buy a comic book, it would be a great gift for almost everyone.
        Nov 27, 2019
    6. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      The cat is Queen yes, but shes the kind of ruler that lives in luxury and cares not for the affairs of court or her subjects.
      1. slimmmeiske2 and The Stranger like this.
    7. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      This site could honestly use a better ignore function. You still see them in mentions and they can still see your stuff/comment on it.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @The Stranger Might I suggestion the infinity gauntlet? Easy to erase people from reality with that.
        Nov 26, 2019
        The Mighty Palm and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Nov 26, 2019
      5. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Wiping them from existence may be a bit harsh. Not sure they deserve that... just wiping them from my sight/mind would suffice.
        Nov 26, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    8. The Mighty Palm
      1. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Wow, nice!
        Nov 25, 2019
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Somehow I imagine him to be an old (possibly drunk) somewhat rude or blunt fisherman... Dont ask me why xD
        Nov 25, 2019
    9. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Fifteen attempts.
      1. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        That's how many times I had to restart Dark souls 2 to complete a no-death run.
        Nov 23, 2019
      2. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Nice job. Only challenge I ever did was use base HP in demons souls.
        Nov 23, 2019
    10. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Chaos at the Japanese Restaurant. Ppl not making sure it's their order before running off with it (T - T)
      1. The Stranger and Marsigne like this.
    11. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Disney+ is actually pretty great. Was skeptical but Disney owns a lot of good titles.
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Totally agree
        Nov 20, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      2. MechScapeZH
        MechScapeZH
        Why wouldn't they? They own all the titles! Great and non-great, they own them all! They own all the titles!

However, they also own Marvel, which means they practically own me, so... I can't quite rage against them.
        Nov 20, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
    12. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      When the heroes do it's clever. When the villains do it they're being cowardly
      1. Finnuval and Marsigne like this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        It's not a riddle, just my take on popular media. Like your guess/example. Good guess/example btw
        Nov 20, 2019
        MechScapeZH and Marsigne like this.
      4. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        HunterxHunter takes the issue pragmatically, wish more shows did this lol
        Nov 20, 2019
        MechScapeZH likes this.
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I've noticed that line of reasoning especially in anime.
        Nov 20, 2019
        Marsigne and MechScapeZH like this.
    13. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Love the game, hate the gamefreak
    14. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      With my luck, I would achieve immortality the day before the universe implodes on itself. Float through the void. Eventually stop thinking.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        That's kinda how I view my pension... I'll hit it in next 12-15 years and that'll be about the time of insolvency or collapse. :)
        Nov 18, 2019
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Nov 18, 2019
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        @bgillisp stress on "got" aka "promised" = doubtful.

Most people wouldn't believe a quarter of what I've been through in my career so far and the thought of probably not getting my promised pension is SICK.

But I get where you're coming from :)
        Nov 18, 2019
    15. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Beat Bloodborne, so now I can say without any doubt that it is the worst of the Fromsoft soulsborne games... judged by itself it's like 7/10
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        7. Chalice dungeons were a mistake.

8. Enemy drops are really boring. Unlike the souls games, enemies dont drop their weapons or armors. Enemy drops are always consumables.

9. Fashion sucks. Trenchcoats and fedoras.
        Nov 17, 2019
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        @The Stranger its a good game on it's own. I'd probably play it again... but unfortunately Dark Souls is just better with its QOL enhancements and diversity. Theres no reason to play BB over DkS unless you just like the atmosphere.
        Nov 17, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Im glad you feel this way actually. For me Dark Souls and Demons Souls are tied for the best. Bloodborne they want to restrict you to the dexterity build. After hearing everybody praise Bloodborne as the best in the series its good to hear the opposite.
        Nov 18, 2019
    16. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Playing Bloodborne again. My least favorite soulsborne game, but maybe this time I will see what it is everyone likes about it.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I don't know why some people say soulsborne instead of just souls.
        Nov 15, 2019
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        @Finnuval I loved the atmosphere when it was Werewolves and Victorian gothic. Not as much when it transitioned to Lovecraft and Ancient Aliens
        Nov 15, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        @FleshToDust because it's not a souls game and warrants it's own distinction. It's just a classification though, so call it however you like. (Imo Souls games are just 3D metroidvanias anyway.)
        Nov 15, 2019
    17. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I'm very thankful to have friends brave enough to point out the flaws in my work and tell me that I need more practice.
      1. Finnuval and Elliott404 like this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        It's a bit cruel to say "You suck" I think. It's not constructive, doesn't really offer any advice on how better to grow.
        You don't have to be good at something to believe in yourself. There is no "perfect", if you like something then you're probably not alone in liking it, you just need to find your audience.
        Nov 12, 2019
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        As someone who calls my friends b*tch and a**hole I don't think "you s*ck" is that cruel ^^ But it's definitely harsh if you don't have a super close relationship with them. I agree with the rest of what you said
        Nov 12, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah, for the lack of encouragement I've been in a sort of love hate relationship with some. They knew I'd tell them honestly if they asked me, but they also knew I would show no mercy and at times completely obliterate them. But guess that's why they trusted me.
        Nov 13, 2019
    18. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Does anyone else have that dream where you get a text or call from someone who cant text or call you anymore?... I hate those.
      1. The Stranger and Elliott404 like this.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Most of my dreams are a weird "other world" that is just like the real world, except nothing looks the same. I still know the locations despite things not looking like they should. The people are more like "NPC's" than actual people as well. They are dreams where I just live. Buy groceries, go to work, and drive my car home.
        Nov 10, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I'm sometimes angry at someone because they wronged me in my dreams. lol. Even though I know it was just a dream, the emotion persists in to the waking world, and I'm left annoyed and angry for the rest of the day. xD
        Nov 11, 2019
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I've had one where I got one from someone who is deceased. That is just weird.
        Nov 11, 2019
    19. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I read "Hideo Kojima's Death" out of the corner of my eye and panicked before seeing "Stranding" on the next line.
      1. Windows i7 likes this.
    20. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Ever have an idea that's just a little too complex for RPG maker, but would be a pain to make in another engine, due to RPG elements?
      1. Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Im imagining a game that's an rpg but the battles are real-time on a Mode 7 map (like FF6s airship) where you fly around and shoot things in a mech. Equip menu used as a loadout system.
        Nov 7, 2019
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Like half-persona or Three Houses where you're on a military base and can buy upgrades, socialize, and do story stuff, then battles are like Star-fox missions.
        Nov 7, 2019
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        The idea is pretty cool
        Nov 7, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    May 9, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm the Mighty Palm. I sprite alright, alright?

Will play anyones game for an hour minimum and give honest feedback. Send me details friend.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]