The Mighty Palm

Awarded Medals 4

Birthday:
May 9, 1994 (Age: 25)

Share This Page

The Mighty Palm

Resident Palm Tree, 25, from Unsure. If found, please notify.

Restaff

To remember I.E. and E.G.'s meanings, remember I.E as "In essence..." and E.G as "Examples Given" Dec 14, 2019 at 12:59 AM

1. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      George (cat) is terrified of an old doll we found in a closet. Won't go near the thing even if it's just sitting on the floor.
      1. Storyteller-Hero
        Storyteller-Hero
        Cats know. The doll is possessed...Woooooooooooo...
        May 7, 2019
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Set it as a guard on anything you don't want the cat to touch - or put it in the doorway of a room you don't want the cat to enter. Lots of uses.
        May 7, 2019
        DerVVulfman likes this.
    2. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Ive had this desktop a month and its already gone kaput. Ive got a warranty but I really hope I can fix this. Idk what even happened.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        does it work with another monitor? if not, then check the computer's own integrity: if it doesn't boot, it's a system error... if it doesn't turn on, then it might be a motherboard error.
        May 6, 2019
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        The computer turns on, lights and all that still happen. Hopefully it is just the monitor... Also is it normal to have a spare monitor laying around you can test it with? Because I dont xD
        May 6, 2019
        Knighteriius likes this.
      4. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Nah not entirely normal haha. Only normal if you upgraded from an old build. Hmm if it turns on then that's a good start. Do you have a laptop you can connect your monitor to so you can test the monitor instead of the pc?
        May 6, 2019
    3. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I got sucked into Skyrim again. Send help.
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        You shouldn't be in here. -cit
        May 6, 2019
        mlogan likes this.
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Use the power of the words to get yourself out...
        May 6, 2019
      5. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Fus Do Rah!
        May 6, 2019
    4. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Intelligence does not impress me. If your best trait is that youre smart, you need better traits.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        You're right. Btw. How did you manage to write "empathy" wrong every single time? :o :D
        May 5, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @Poryg phone's auto correct in a different language lol
        May 5, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      5. Cryptic
        Cryptic
        the amount of alerts I'm getting for this lol
        May 5, 2019
    5. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Game of Thrones spoilers are so bad now that I fear I might see the ending before the last episode even comes out.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        But did you manage to avoid Endgame Spoilers?
        May 4, 2019
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I got bored of it long ago, it's a drama train now and feels rushed compared to the books.
        May 4, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @Dalph It has overtaken the books (which will probably never be written at this point. Think Martin is to enamored with being the writer of a hit tv show to care anymore) so it makes a lot of sense for it to feel rushed.

I've never watched it myself, not gonna pay for HBO (or regular cable for that matter), to lazy to pirate it. Content to just leave it as a cliffhanger where the books ended.
        May 4, 2019
        Dalph likes this.
    6. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Someone bought the Golden Pearl for $5... it's a free game. I mean I'm flattered but wow
      2. Knighteriius
        Knighteriius
        Oo I used my search abilities, it's a cool retro game you made. They must have liked it. I have a soft spot for games like this
        May 3, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Not unheard of though, we had someone post their demo on a site that allowed donations and they said they made $52...on the demo.
        May 3, 2019
      4. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        How rich people work : "I have too much money to feed myself... let's find a game that need donation."
        May 4, 2019
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko and Cryptic like this.
    7. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I fear no man. But live action Sonic scares me.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I tried to find an article about his redesign but there are so many, you can basically look up 'Sonic the Hedgehog' to find one yourself. Needless to say, It's getting changed.
        May 3, 2019
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Honestly that was probably the only way they could save face. Hopefully the cost of redesigning and re-rendering Sonic will cost them less than nobody going to see it.
        May 3, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        That's probably what they said. Either way, this whole situation will make movie producers think twice about making these kinds of flicks.
        May 3, 2019
    8. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Character: Alexa the Bard. Suffers from a curse that she can only speak when spoken to, and only play by taking requests.
      1. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        I get it!
        May 1, 2019
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        .......and she's always bound to expect Despacito the first time around.
        May 1, 2019
      3. Yougotsomechocolate
        Yougotsomechocolate
        Don't forget that most people request a song from her when they down in the dumps.
        May 2, 2019
    9. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Trolls, Ogres, and Giants always get grouped together as being similar, but are different enough you wouldnt confuse one for another...
      1. ArielSystem likes this.
      3. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Trolls are the smallest, they usually have green to gray skin and regenerate their wounds which makes them harder to kill. Ogres usually travel in groups. Giants are the biggest in terms of size but are rarely seen in large groups. They usually have a beard where as ogres do not.
        Apr 30, 2019
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Oh yes, trolls usually have a treasure horde in their hideout.
        Apr 30, 2019
      5. Poryg
        Poryg
        Fun fact about trolls:
        Apr 30, 2019
    10. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Despite their mountains of gold and jewels, Dwarves always seem to be a bit short.
    11. The Mighty Palm
      1. HentaiPie and Bonkers like this.
      2. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        That's a major shift in the pose and eye expression, very well done.
        Apr 27, 2019
      3. HentaiPie
        HentaiPie
        Looks great!
        Apr 28, 2019
    12. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      If Cheerio is British, and Lucky Charms are Irish, what are the Welsh and Scottish cereals?
      2. BadLittleSeed
        BadLittleSeed
        Siddown an' eatcher HAGGIS! :p
        Apr 27, 2019
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Scottish cereal is porridge.
        I'm surprised that Cheerios are singled out as British (do you mean English, btw, as you've separated out Welsh and Scottish?)
        Apr 27, 2019
        The Mighty Palm likes this.
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        yes I meant English, but you can't edit or delete status anymore
        Apr 27, 2019
    13. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Fan theory before seeing End Game: Draxx isnt dead, he was just moving so slowly the audience could no longer see him.
      1. slimmmeiske2 and Dalph like this.
      2. richter_h
        richter_h
        dammit, now I can't unsee it lol
        Apr 26, 2019
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Only few chosen ones will understand the joke here.
        Apr 26, 2019
    14. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      New pc and no games to play on it makes me wonder why I wanted power in the first place...
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I got mine just because my last one was starting to die. But yes, I am not playing most of the games that require this new PC of mine so I do wonder why I got the powerful one.
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval and The Mighty Palm like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I do art, so that's why I keep getting the expensive stuff (art pcs and gaming pcs have very similar needs), but then I keep doing pixel art instead of the more intensive jobs like 3D renders or PS images with way too many layers.
        Apr 25, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I know exactly why I got mine. I wanted to do some evil haxx stuff there, but well, ran into critical problem. My mobo doesn't like VMs. So I'm stuck with an extremely powerful PC for nothing else than games and machine learning.
        Apr 25, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    15. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      a pair of crows is an attempted murder.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        *snerk* Thumbs up for getting an IRL reaction from me, that's pretty difficult.
        Apr 21, 2019
      2. gstv87
        gstv87
        *stare....* *blink* *...stare...*
        I got nothing.
        Apr 21, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        A group of crows is called a murder of crows. English has so many strange quirks.
        Apr 21, 2019
    16. Robert_Leo1
      Robert_Leo1
      might have a similar thought won't have a similar procedure or final product so nothing to stress over truly.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        To reply to an Update please click Comment on the Update and type there. You don't need to start a new one.
        Apr 20, 2019
    17. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      I live in constant fear that someone is going to have the same idea as me and beat me to it.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Ideas are cheap, they're easy to make and once you have them you can't even give them away. Anyone who has any experience with finishing things knows that. To make anything, you have to put in so much more than just an idea, and the actual work is the only thing worth stealing.
        Apr 20, 2019
        Wavelength and djDarkX like this.
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        on one can steal your ideas, but physically steal your file from your home. Remember people tell the same story, but later or soon add their own version.
        Apr 21, 2019
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I was going to say basically what @Sharm said - the idea is the easy part, and isn't worth worrying about other people coming up with. The hard part is bringing it to reality (and sometimes making people want it). The only way to avoid them beating you to THAT is to make it happen in good time.
        Apr 21, 2019
    18. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      Always read the terms and conditions and consult a lawyer when doing a binding contract between yourself and a familiar or demon.
      2. SpaceBot
        SpaceBot
        It's true ^
        Apr 19, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        That sounds like a funny scene for an RPG. "Do you agree to bind me, Darthulimun to this Earth? If so just sign the contract." "One second, my lawyer needs to look over this contract first."
        Apr 19, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Actually, the only reason why you sign with blood is so that they can refer to it as "that bloody contract".
        Apr 19, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    19. The Mighty Palm
      The Mighty Palm
      The Red Wizard was red green colorblind. He was always adamant that he was actually the Brown Wizard
      1. Wavelength, Alistair and SpaceBot like this.
    20. The Mighty Palm
      1. djDarkX and SpaceBot like this.
      2. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        YAS! This kind of thing makes me happy. Hope this evolves.
        Apr 18, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    May 9, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm the Mighty Palm. I sprite alright, alright?

Will play anyones game for an hour minimum and give honest feedback. Send me details friend.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]