The Mighty Palm's latest activity

• The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to Tea's Jams's post in the thread 5TH Annual Driftwood Jam! with Like Like.
    Come join us for the best game jam ever! Can you use RPG Maker? Than this is the jam for you, the theme is simply, RTP only. Please...
  • The Mighty Palm
    Come join the RTP only game jam, it's gunna be fun! Here's a short video giving more information about the contest. Thank you...
  • The Mighty Palm
    Looks fun, will probably join this. Question though about the plugins rule... Is it saying you can use any script/plugin you want as...
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm commented on Avery's profile post.
    I don't, but couldn't you like... translate the questions then translate our answers? Or is that going overboard?
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm updated their status.
    Why the frick frack snick snack is Pokemon Black & White so expensive now?! $99 on Amazon? $9999 ON EBAY!? WHAT?!
  • The Mighty Palm
    Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body... Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves...
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Ever play Spirit Tracks or Phantom Hourglass? Because they're exactly that.
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to Avery's status with Like Like.
    The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to Avery's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post with Like Like.
    Well... it's "Beweg dich nicht!" (informal, to people you adress with first name) or "Bewegen Sie sich nicht!" (formal, to people you...
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to Ryisunique's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post with Like Like.
    Doofenshmirtz?
  • The Mighty Palm
    Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a...
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to Shaz's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post with Like Like.
    It's just the same as everyone else's. Nothing special.
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to samkfj's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post with Like Like.
    Once the on button is pressed... it's an all nighter.
  • The Mighty Palm
    Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
  • The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm reacted to sloths are ok's status with Like Like.
    putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallenism