The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
    ozubon
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Please! The Earth is totally real, it also rides on the backs of 4 elephants on the back of a giant space turtle. I have it on good authority from a nice man in a black robe with a scythe. Speaks in all caps, weird fellow. He wasn't even yelling. How do you speak in caps without yelling? That's some real magic there! :o
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Earth is clearly dinosaur shaped and Nasa is fooling us every day of every year, all 150 days.
    For whatever reason I just cant get into the Links Awakening remake even though I know its miles better than the original in almost all regards
    Reactions: k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    k_mckenzie
    FFIV is my favorite game ever, and I felt this way when they remade it into a 3D game. Some games just don't transition well into remake; it's like they fail to hit the nostalgia mark.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @Wavelength the UI is improved. They gave the sword and shield their own buttons and changed the power glove to be passive instead of them being items, so you dont spend really as much time in the menus unlike the original.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Ah, that's nifty - glad they honored such a beloved and classic game with a full remake, including reimagining stuff like the UI, instead of just improving the graphics and resolution and calling it a day. :)
    I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Jokes aside, not been able to get into anything other than My Flashback Academia and Dororo which I thought were just alright.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    You should watch Sword Art Online... Actually just skip that and watch the much better Abridged series.
    Actually just skip all anime and watch their Abridged series! :LZSwink:
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    I dislike Anime by default...
    My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
    gstv87
    gstv87
    mine is getting there.
    he's starting to get sore from sitting on the same chair I sat on for nearly 2 years while working at the same table he's using for remote office now.
    I was tempting of saying to him "Three days! THREE! DAYS! That's all you've got there! You won't even last a month!"
    same thing he used to say to me, while I complained about working at HIS office.
    Maybe it's not that goldfish crackers aren't as flavorful anymore... but rather that as an adult it's harder to fill my mouth with them.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Buy more!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Well not only that, but our taste buds become considerably less sensitive as we grow up! That's mostly why the dreadfully bland chicken nuggets and square pizza they serve in school cafeterias actually tasted pretty good as a third-grader.

The solution? Buy Flavor-Blasted Goldfish instead! Copious amounts of cheese-tomato flavored Pizza Goldfish powder all over my hands is a win any way you slice it!
    Fan art has progressed to a point where I cant tell that it's not a still from the actual show sometimes.
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Someone actually did an incredible photoshop on Tumblr that made me question things.
    Is there a reason why digital and retail games are the same price? Like when they price a $60 physical game they factor in the cost of production/shipping/etc. But do digital versions have any of those expenses?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    If you can delay gratification for literally 2 months you can get virtually any game for a 25% discount these days, the only exceptions really being the rare universal hits like RDR2. If you can wait for 6 months from release, even those can be snatched up at 50-75% off in some flash sale. Value is indeed perceived, and time depreciates a game's value faster than nearly any other nonperishable commodity.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    In most countries it's a law that the MSRP of digital item has to be the same as the physical for a set time. Otherwise a company could mark some as 40-50% cheaper to grab people's attention and unless you're inpatient, have bad internet or a internet cap you would just buy stuff digitally and physical stores would have wasted money buying the games.
    pasunna
    pasunna
    other thing is the price of product shared their value
    it is the same product not separate
    so the cost need to cover the profit
    in fact the retail version need to be at more price but the digital cover that profit gab
    Also I finally got VR because my local game store had a going out of business sale. Ace Combat is soooooo good in VR. Everything else is pretty meh so far though.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I don't think I could ever do vr. Just the thought of covering my eyes and ears simultaneously to play a game, I'd be taking it off every 5 minutes making sure no one's breaking in, seems like their should be some limits to immersion, you know? Yeah I know I'm a tad paranoid.
    So weird thing about Animal Crossing. Theres a curse filter but only kind of. My brother named his island "Ass Land" with no opposition but the game stopped me when I tried to name a design "wtf"
    FirestormNeos
    FirestormNeos
    Animal Crossing assumed your brother was making a subtle Chronicles of Narnia reference, as opposed to your design being a very blatant reference to "Where's The Fridge?" a beloved adult sitcom of the late 1960's which is age-innopropriate for Animal Crossing's target audience (ie Millennials or younger).
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I really need to finish my jam project. I even keep moving the finish line so that the project is smaller/shorter and I still feel like I wont finish on time...
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Just put in what you do finish, it all for fun anyways. :D
    I'm super over this virus business. Everywhere I look I see it. Even on here it's like 80% of the statuses. You cant escape this hot new sensation infecting the nation.
    I always tell my cat "have some cereal" when I fill her bowl. She doesnt appreciate it. I dont find any humor in it. So... why do it? Sometimes things just be that way.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    In all fairness, dry pet food is basically meat-cereal.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    I always tell my cat its time for het Cat-O's, she complies. Cat and dog kibble is pretty much fish/meat/poultry flavored cereals, the latest one i bought even smells like graham crackers...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkzeromysteries