The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
    Therapist: They WHAT?
    The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
    Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Nightblade50
    Nightblade50
    @PixelHeart I'm with you; I have a bunch of story lines never implemented
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I am more of a story person. I just like writing character interactions and lore for the world. Although, I first come up with the gameplay then the story.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Completly opposite for me. Enough story and lore to fill multiple worlds, gameplay is a bit of a headache. Guess we all have our own troubles xD
    Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
    Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
    Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
    Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
    Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
    Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
    Reactions: Shaz and Ryisunique
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    While I've had many days LIKE this, figuratively speaking, what's more remarkable is that if we're talking about actual literal minesweeper...my first click HAS virtually always been a mine. It's the reason--ok it's ONE reason--I don't play Minesweeper.
    Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I don't know how I feel about that ._.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Actually now that I've watched the whole thing it makes sense. Movies pretty alright, but it really wont have the full effect unless you've played the game. Movie is 100% made for fans of the game.
    Me: anime is okay. There are a couple good ones and a lot of really bad ones but the good are worth it. Brother: if you bring anime anywhere near me I'll break your nico nico kneecaps
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Too late. It's everywhere. He's going to break everyone's nico nico kneecaps?
    The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
    Reactions: k_mckenzie
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I 0% believe nobody in Gun Gale Online used the beam sword because it wasnt viable. And I -444% believe that it was secretly overpowered all along and only Gary Stu was able to recognize the potential.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    SAO is a hack, try Bofuri instead.
    Tomorrow is love day. Remember to show some love. Even if you dont have an SO, tell a parent, friend, pet, somebody that you love em.
    Missed my first upload today. Been too busy with real life to record. Little brother got sick for a whole week and I didn't want to disturb his rest. Episodes will resume soon, sorry to all three of my viewers ; n ;
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    I don't have a schedule yet but what I've been tossing around in my head is doing a bunch of bulk videos when I do have a moment to spare and just set them to upload on a schedule.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    That's what I was doing. I had like everything a week ahead of schedule. Then disaster combined with episodes that needed more editing. Oh well.
    It's like the closer I get to the finish line, the more obstacles appear to slow me down
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Have to ramp up the difficulty near the end of the game, otherwise the player won't feel accomplished. Life is just trying to do you a favor. :LZSwink:
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    You only notice those things at the end of development because you mind is saying, "I have to make sure this is PERFECT!"
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    It's life being nice... If all the obstacles would be at the start we would all give up but this way most of us go "well, I got this far... Might as well push through"
    Suddenly 4 inches of snow. Great. Really needed that. (Nobody needed that)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The snowmen needed that. Now they can reproduce, and their kids can play with snow bunnies. An entire generation will live and die in that 4 inches of snow, and you won't even know.
    My mom plays exactly one video game. Shes actually counting down the days til Animal Crossing New Horizons comes out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadAtticGames