The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Which state/country do I have to move to in order to never hear another country song for the rest of my life?
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Avoid most of the Midwest and Michigan as well.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @FleshToDust haha you did not receive a proportional response :guffaw:
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Move to Mountain View, Arkansas. The Bluegrass outweighs the Country. But only if you limit your music intake to the songs sang in town square (which you can hear deep into the night if you live close enough......). lol
    Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
    Redeye
    Redeye
    *cue Terminator theme*
    It took me 6 retries to get the color of Yoshi I wanted. 30 mins of recording. 30 mins of voice work. Probably another 20 mins of waiting in between takes. But finally I got him...
    Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
    • Haha
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Bird real estate is also interesting. One room, no bed no bath? Great. We'll take it. Nice place to raise a family.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    In bird real estate, a tall home with a hole barely big enough for you to get in is what everyone wants. No one wants those bird mansions.
    Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
    When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
    • Sad
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    I heard tons of people die while harvesting coconuts :c
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Luckily kiwis are super safe.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    So if I cross a Shark with a Coconut it will be doubly dangerous?! :LZSexcite:
    How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?
    Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
    • Haha
    Reactions: a_a
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    What drives me nuts is that I cant find anyone else having this sort of issue! Instead I get flooded with similarly worded, more common issues whenever I type my symptoms to try to find out what the heck is going on
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That reminds me of when I'm looking for a specific issue, find the exact same problem in a forum post, but no one answered...
    a_a
    a_a
    Hopefully this show doesn't get a season two, good luck!
    Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
    Reactions: Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Unless you're Saitama/Batman and armed with the power of plot armor.
    The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
    Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
    I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
    Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    That's true. The problem is that the meaning of the word "anime" has been so thoroughly diluted via people's different definitions of it that it's hard to truly say what it means anymore. Whatever the semantics may be, Zombie Island is as great as it is due to the combination of the writers & animation.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    I'd say the stretch from Zombie Island- Alien Invaders featuring the older versions of the gang was probably the best Scooby ever was. The expressiveness of the animation, the interactions between the characters... The ghosts being real helps to a degree, but there's been plenty of great Scooby stories with fake ghosts as well, so...
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    And the novelty of seeing what exactly becomes of these characters, of course.Great movies. Honestly my favorites ever, bar none- animated or live-action. Can't ever get enough of them. I never get too old for Scoob & the gang. :D
    Last smash fighter for this dlc... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. (Still love you Sakurai keep doing your best. Please take a much deserved vacation.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r