The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• October looms in the distance. The smell of candy... the sound of screams... the sight of sexy versions of things that shouldnt be sexy...
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger Nothing against that, there are girls that already have B sized cups at the age of 9. Although it is definitely not usual.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    This conversation is becoming more creepy than anything I've seen on Halloween, so I think I'm gonna bow out now. :p
    trouble time
    trouble time
    Well, ya got me on children.
    There are 118 elements and not a single Crystal or Orb representing any of them.
    Press the button? You get a perfect soulmate somewhere nearby, BUT you also get a nemesis sworn to killing you somewhere also.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Once I've discovered who this nemesis is, am I forced to let him live? Sounds like someone I should probably deal with sooner rather than later.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Your nemesis is every bit your equal and then some. Itd be tough to take em out without them getting you first.
    Reggie should be a playable character in Smash Ultimate. Make him an echo fighter of Bowser.
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    What would be his Final Smash? Have him shout "My body is ready!" before turning into a giant?
    Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    wait, who is Reggie again?
    Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Reggie (Full name Reggie Fils-Aime) Is the current Executive of Nintendo of America. He pretty much became a meme during an E3 event.
    Dreamt I was playing an rpg where you could beat it all pacifist if you intimidated ppl in the right order. Like theyd spread word of you.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's a really cool idea. Many RPGs allow you to intimidate people, but I can't think of any that allow you to beat the entire game through intimdation alone. Most of the time, intimidation is worse than things such as persuasion or being attractive in RPGs.
    Im sick of people in this house complaining about things but not wanting to do anything about them.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Then move. I only live with animals, so there is no one but me to make or clean the mess in the first place (well unless it's food-based, in which case the dogs will happily take care of it).
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I hate it when people only whine without even making an effort to change what they dislike. I run out of sympathy for people like this very quickly. Don't get me wrong, I understand that change is long and difficult, and I'll help and support those who really are trying to change, but I have no time for those who just want to sit on their arse and moan about things not being to their liking.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Now the question is, will you do something for them?
    Some chinese names are Long.
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    how long compare to Vietnamese name:
    Đào Thị Long Lanh Kim Ánh Dương
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Italian names and surnames can be very long too but they are easier to read because we don't have weird accents: EX: Massimiliano Quondamangelomaria
    Dunno what bug Ive caught but I wish I was dead. My heads quaking, Im cold and shivering in 90F weather, and Im so naseaus...
    Reactions: BloodletterQ
    Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    As long as you could manage to post status here... = ) nothing to worry too much
    Poryg
    Poryg
    this is why you declare certain bugs a feature ;)
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    That sounds awful. I caught norovirus once after a plane ride. At least you don't have that! Get plenty or fluids and rest!!! Hope you feel well soon.
    I HATE when games scale with your level. whats the purpose of getting stronger if everything else does too?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I remember the worst example of this I ever saw was Final Fantasy: Crystal Bearers. The fights were stupidly hard to get the hang of and scaled up the difficulty every time you fought *even if you lost*. My friend and I just skipped them all.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I do kind of like it in game like elder scrolls because you can loot whatever the enemy characters are wearing. It means depending on how you go about the world, killing an enemy that's scaled to have the next gear upgrade can net you an armor-set of the next tier.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I like long battles, but these battles need to be justified. For example when you're just circling around with the same strategy, that is useless. But once I had a really beautiful battle with a starcraft bot over the middle area of the map. In the end I won, because the AI ran out of resources, but if was a hell of a combat. Too bad we don't see them too much nowadays...
    I actually really like the name Mildred. I think it's unironically cute.
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Maybe it would be nice to do research its provenance. Sometimes, there are nice historical lore on them.
    Killed by Dragon fire in a boss battle? A stimulant will fix that. Killed by the villain's knife in a cutscene? Nope, you're dead for good.
    I really took for granted as a kid how nice it was to have my whole body not hurt all the time.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well I'm in my early twenties and my body still works fine.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I think we all do that. The last labor job I had really started to make me realize how quick that can catch up to you; especially if you don't take care of yourself. I started the job fine, worked hard like I always did at labor jobs but half a year or so later started having issues with knee pains flaring up while working.
    Scrapping my other one-map challenge thingy because I'm just not having fun with it. Too tedious to link all the events to one master event.
    sleepy_sealion
    sleepy_sealion
    That happened with me too. And then I ended up just simplifying everything - and it turned out okay. I think? It helped to put some things in a script call and have the one common event run it for everything.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    I've got one sitting in limbo. I don't want to scrap it since I think it's a pretty funny little concept but I'm finding I've been working more on my main project than anything else.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    I feel like if you aren't having fun with it, that's a moment to definitely consider whether you want to go through with the project. If you aren't enjoying what you are making how can you expect someone else to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robb_dog14