The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Taking the day off everything.

Not gonna take anything seriously. 

If youre dying and need me to help you, do it tommorow pls.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Balako
    Balako
    so you are taking "not taking anything seriously" seriously?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    there is always an exception to the rule. including this one.
    My internal clock is messed up. I thought today was tommorow.

Pranks have been deployed.
    Reactions: 2 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I want it to be tomorrow. I like paydays... Work better not prank payday or I'm not going in. =P
    Motivation? What's that?

Where can I get some?
    Olivier
    Olivier
    sometimes i just pretend like my game is some essay that's due the next morning and that motivates me to get work done :p  
    Maybe we spriters ought to form a skype group of some kind so that we can refer each other if we get a request for a style we can't replicate. Like a spriters guild or something.
    Idk it's late alright?
    Why is it that when I play games like Harvest moon I can plan out how many crops to keep and how many to sell by using a percentage formula based on the difference between seed price and the crop's worth but IRL I have trouble remembering what 8 times 6 is when asked on the spot.
    Balako
    Balako
    you what now? i sell even the flowers  @.@
    Somebody recommend me the best VGM you know. Battle themes, overworlds, whatever.

I like to listen while I sketch.
    What is the best part of an all nighter?
    A: The long awaited sleep at the end of it all

B: Absolutely frikken nothing.

I don't care what your answer was, it was correct.

Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I just have to ask, why would you pull an all nighter at all if you don't have a deadline of some kind to beat, that would likely prevent you from sleeping until the next night anyway? Therefor rendering the above best part unobtainable for a good portion of the following day.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I dunno man, why are raspberry popscicles blue?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I thought it was the hallucinations and full body sweating. 
    Got another part time job.
    Maybe that'll help out.
    Also taking a refresher in spanish because it's at the Home Depot.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Just be careful that management never catches on to your linguistic skills, It's quite irritating (and unrewarding to boot if you aren't actually of the nationality you are translating for, and maybe even if you are) to suddenly find yourself the "unofficially official minimum wage translator of a super-box store. I speak from experience here, never admit to being bilingual to a boss unless they offer you some kind of incentive/raise for the ability, it's not worth the trouble it often causes depending on the demographics of your workforce.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Understood. Keep it secret keep it safe.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hope it all goes well.
    Ohhh... So THATS why people say autotiles are hard. 
    Hm. Might need to adjust prices for those little buggers in the future.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Alrighty then. Trees remain my nemesis. 
    Maybe it's just MV's way of doing them that's hard.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, if I can help with anything, let me know.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It's not that they're necessarily difficult for artists... They just take so much longer to do than other tiles. Even with all the tips and tricks, it's a departure from how the rest of the tiles are done- especially when you're using a style that's painted, like VX/Ace where you can't easily break it up into teeny pixels.

Then when you get into animated stuff like water... It just becomes even more complex and tedious. Hence the auto-tile hatred... :D
    I think I'm gonna get back into this... brb making a For Hire topic.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    It has been awhile. I think I'm gonna try and do some work for others before I do anything for myself.

Maybe you need some more Dragonflies, eh?
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Your thread was quite interesting and I've always been a fan of the SNES style. One thing you could mention is whether or not you can match/emulate the Time Fantasy style (a new pack was just released recently).

Cheers!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Actually I do a lot of personal edits to the Time Fantasy pack. You just cant post those... 

But yeah, Time Fantasy.

Ill add that in when Im not asleep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djsete