The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• 21 years old. Still never been in an "official" relationship. 19 more years and I'll be a wizard.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Don't sweat it. I knew a friend that was still without a relationship and still virgin when he was 28. He thought, he would die alone. One year later he had a girlfriend and shortly after that married her and had two kids.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    The foreveralone types always act like it's the end of the world ... you're super young!

I suggest, if you'd really like to start dating, get on OKC or something, and make sure you have decent pictures and a well written profile.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Im actually okay with being single. Was just expressing my excitement at becoming a wizard.

Very encouraging community though
    I have a livestream channel... but nothing to stream. Also Im still unsure how to record my screen with it :p
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Original livestream? If so, PM me and I can show you how :)
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Nevermind. My pc can't handle streaming it seems. Really need to uprgrade some day.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @_@ Wow, and here I thouht my stone age machine was weak. T_T I'm so sorry. (But did you try to lower the quality?)
    Really weird scenario that Im not used to. I have the entire middle of my game. Now I need a beginning and end. :/
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Strange! You know non linear stories? The ones you start straight into the middle or into the end of it and get flashback or do some explaining to npcs so it all suddenly starts to make sense?
    I have the concept in my head... now how do I implement it? The struggle is real
    optimum45
    optimum45
    Toss them at some of us writers out here. Never know what our insanity can provide you. :)
    Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    If it's a concept for a game or book, I'd recommend shaping up your main characters first. This includes background, personality, ambitions, looks, interests etc. ;3
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Put it on paper first :)
    stayed up all day and went to bed at 10 to reset my internal clock. woke up at 12 fully rested anyway. WELL THEN.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I kinda didn<t lept like one day ago and just slept today I know the feeling. :) Sweet dreams!
    I REALLY hate requesting stufff... I just wanna do everything myself okay?! (x_x)
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    That's a bit demeaning -_-;
    Valkyriet
    Valkyriet
    It's easy to get depressed when others try to demean you. Sadly, most of the time, it works as well. However, I only see those kind of people as bullies, and bullies deserve no respect either. If I were you, I'd have given any such person a piece of my mind, in the most polite way possible. Everyone is special; try not to focus on your shortcomings too much. Enjoy the little things in life and find something new to love.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    The time is almost upon us friends. I'm afraid I may be recruiting for a project soon. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
    Most people go to a gym or something when they wanna build muscle. My family enrolls in martial arts classes.
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    Master Yi says, "Form before strength."
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Martial art can build serious msucle. What good is flexing in front of a mirror when a good palm-heel strike to the nose can down a man TWICE my size? Many people in martial arts do lift weights too (Who says it has to be at "the" gym?!)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well best thing for self defense ;)
    Congratulations! Jesse's Vitamin B-12 deficiency has evolved into Anemia! (-_-)
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    -.-
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Real anemia or just lack of Iron? Please take care of yourself and find ONE green food you like just one; and make it your lucky health food. :3
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    @Lecode I beg your pardon? That's pretty rude.

@Jessee What Marquise said. Find foods high in B12. :) Or see if you can find a supplement!
    So if I was going to review IGMC games... where would I?
    NPC
    NPC
    Are you looking for bad/good games? Or unknowns?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Where? I'd recommend reviewing them on the games page so the developers will see the feedback.
    Banquo
    Wherever you think you can reach the most readers. Sometimes a game is uploaded on rpgmaker.net where you can write reviews, but there is no website specific for IGMC reviews.
    All these games with nice graphics getting votes on day 1. I hope people are playing them first.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Same as usual...
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    This happened last year too, and in the end the games with real content did eventually win out.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    yeah I've been seeing that; oh well if that's how the people want to vote, let them vote that way. It is the people's choice award after all. It's just a shame they might pass up on other less "pretty" games with great substance.
    Submitted my game AT LAST. Reminisce by thejesse081. Look for it if youre interested. Spoiler alert it sucks
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Gratz xD!
    FLG'sRetnuh
    you're game sucks? Ha, you should see the stuff i make XD
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Well I don't REALLY think it sucks. but by building up that it sucks I'll probably get better reviews than if I had said it was the best thing ever. Over-hype can kill games so easily after all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan