The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Got another part time job.
    Maybe that'll help out.
    Also taking a refresher in spanish because it's at the Home Depot.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Just be careful that management never catches on to your linguistic skills, It's quite irritating (and unrewarding to boot if you aren't actually of the nationality you are translating for, and maybe even if you are) to suddenly find yourself the "unofficially official minimum wage translator of a super-box store. I speak from experience here, never admit to being bilingual to a boss unless they offer you some kind of incentive/raise for the ability, it's not worth the trouble it often causes depending on the demographics of your workforce.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Understood. Keep it secret keep it safe.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Hope it all goes well.
    Ohhh... So THATS why people say autotiles are hard. 
    Hm. Might need to adjust prices for those little buggers in the future.
    Reactions: 1 person
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Alrighty then. Trees remain my nemesis. 
    Maybe it's just MV's way of doing them that's hard.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, if I can help with anything, let me know.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It's not that they're necessarily difficult for artists... They just take so much longer to do than other tiles. Even with all the tips and tricks, it's a departure from how the rest of the tiles are done- especially when you're using a style that's painted, like VX/Ace where you can't easily break it up into teeny pixels.

Then when you get into animated stuff like water... It just becomes even more complex and tedious. Hence the auto-tile hatred... :D
    I think I'm gonna get back into this... brb making a For Hire topic.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    It has been awhile. I think I'm gonna try and do some work for others before I do anything for myself.

Maybe you need some more Dragonflies, eh?
    Zortik
    Zortik
    Your thread was quite interesting and I've always been a fan of the SNES style. One thing you could mention is whether or not you can match/emulate the Time Fantasy style (a new pack was just released recently).

Cheers!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Actually I do a lot of personal edits to the Time Fantasy pack. You just cant post those... 

But yeah, Time Fantasy.

Ill add that in when Im not asleep.
    My worst fear is that I'll die before Zelda Wii U gets a release date.
    Lamb
    Lamb
    what's next then sykward sword HD? :/ I am honestly tired of getting one remake after another, especially as I only bought the wii u at all expecting a new marvellous zelda story.
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Skyward Sword HD in October 2017 would be ridiculous. And I'm half expecting it, too. If we don't still have Zelda U by then...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww
    Spent the week high on pain meds (finally got wisdom teeth out) and texted MULTIPLE people who are no longer speaking to me.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    :D Hope they now renewed with you. Also merry recovery. :3
    time to start adding skills. Which means all the default ones... *delete*
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Death to all default skills.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You've just reminded me of this:
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I have to admit the way those skills and list of equipment are made, I have a hard time getting around and knowing exactly what I do when I put something in a treasure chest as I have to check all their attributes to attempt to see if they are for lvl1 or this or that character while learning how to do a basic game :p
    And now we wait (._.)
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Project doesn't seem to have incentive for people to contribute. Did you forget to list what contributors get for helping?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @Iron Croc: For team members.

@palladinthug: There really isnt much to offer. Its kind of a scratch my back I'll scratch yours dealio.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Without seeing what scratch you are referring too it feels like one big request thread.
    Just had the strangest nightmare... now Im hesitant to fall back asleep
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    I had a nightmare once, that resulted in being awake near ~ 4AM and couldn't go to sleep anymore that day. The nightmare was caused by game. And.. I was kinda young back then. =P
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @croc actually that doesnt work for me. I cant control my dreams anymore. For example: Ill try to give myself a weapon to defend myself with and my hand will remain empty, or I'll try to wake up and nothing will happen.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    You need practice! :D
    Is there any REAL way to make money from home?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There are numerous ways. Entering "make money from home" into Google search will probably NOT help you find them.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Most of them are "not legal". Selling drugs, running a brothel, etcetera ad infinitum nauseum. There's also ones like "being a telephone marketer from home" as well.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Also remember whatever you do (do it legit first), advertise it! A lot if not just mouth per hear at first!
    Got asked out by my cousin. No thank you, Ew. Now family things are going to be awkward. *strums banjo*
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    smells like an ecchi anime plot xD!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Smells like Georgia to me xD
    Pine
    Pine
    There is this one place in my country where it's still a standard practice to marry cousins. It's because they have a very strong northern european heritage and are really into keeping it that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sudechu