The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
    • Sad
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    I heard tons of people die while harvesting coconuts :c
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Luckily kiwis are super safe.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    So if I cross a Shark with a Coconut it will be doubly dangerous?! :LZSexcite:
    How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?
    Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
    • Haha
    Reactions: a_a
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    What drives me nuts is that I cant find anyone else having this sort of issue! Instead I get flooded with similarly worded, more common issues whenever I type my symptoms to try to find out what the heck is going on
    cabfe
    cabfe
    That reminds me of when I'm looking for a specific issue, find the exact same problem in a forum post, but no one answered...
    a_a
    a_a
    Hopefully this show doesn't get a season two, good luck!
    Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
    Reactions: Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    Unless you're Saitama/Batman and armed with the power of plot armor.
    The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
    Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.
    I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
    Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is anime and you cant change my mind.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    That's true. The problem is that the meaning of the word "anime" has been so thoroughly diluted via people's different definitions of it that it's hard to truly say what it means anymore. Whatever the semantics may be, Zombie Island is as great as it is due to the combination of the writers & animation.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    I'd say the stretch from Zombie Island- Alien Invaders featuring the older versions of the gang was probably the best Scooby ever was. The expressiveness of the animation, the interactions between the characters... The ghosts being real helps to a degree, but there's been plenty of great Scooby stories with fake ghosts as well, so...
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    And the novelty of seeing what exactly becomes of these characters, of course.Great movies. Honestly my favorites ever, bar none- animated or live-action. Can't ever get enough of them. I never get too old for Scoob & the gang. :D
    Last smash fighter for this dlc... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. (Still love you Sakurai keep doing your best. Please take a much deserved vacation.)
    I always liked solo-actor RPGs. I feel alone in this though I know I cant be the only one.
    MechScapeZH
    MechScapeZH
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. In fact, my own RPG is single-actor- I feel like there isn't enough of them.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    My game Path of the Martyrs is also a solo-actor RPG. Although later in the game and in one of the ending you get one other party member so I don't think my example . = /
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I've done this all of one time, for a Pride event. While my current project will be a party-based sequel, I'm totally doing this for my next game after.
    Been doing an Undertale lets play on my Youtube. Nothing super serious, mostly just for funsies. It's been enjoyable but I'd love to do one of a game I love as opposed to one I just like.
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Seems cool to me. I've not done too much similar myself, but have streamed Dragon Quest 3 and a Super Mario RPG randomizer before. Am curious what a game you *love* is, though?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I'd love to do Paper Mario TTYD. Aside from that I'd also do any Zelda, or Final Fantasy 6 on GBA.
    I get tired of the NES/8-bit style I usually use for my personal projects... but modern graphics take too long to make and I'm impatient ; u;
    If you're going to make a bunch of cool status effects please dont make bosses immune to the majority of them...
    TIL the color of lightning is dependant on what kind of air it travels through. Hence why I've only ever seen purple lightning. Because I live in a humid frikkn jungle.
    My left rib has experienced sharp pain for 2 years now. I've gone to doctors and had 2 xrays done and they say nothing is there. Am I just crazy? Some nights I cant sleep because of the pain.
    • Sad
    Reactions: standardplayer
    l8rose
    l8rose
    You're not crazy.
    Doctors sometimes miss whats in front of them (and some are just plain stupid). Pain around your ribs can be from damaged muscles or the organs behind your ribs. If you haven't already, I'd advise checking your family history for anything related (even if it's something like gall stones or may seem silly) and having your doctor check for those.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, doctors look for specific things. X-rays are good for showing damaged bones, but not for nerve and muscle damage. It might not even be your rib that's the problem. Pain can be really weird. Sometimes you experience pain in one part of the body, but the problem lies somewhere else.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I had pain in my rib for years, went away after I had a hernia surgery. So it can be something completely unchecked so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay so now you can prepend a JS library to your Haxe plugin. You can also prepend your attribution information to every compiled plugin.

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperYao