The Mighty Palm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Suddenly I remember why retro graphics look funny with ace... The Windowskin/Fonts do not match ANYTHING. Immediately I must fix this.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, that's why my pixel sets will always come with fonts. It bothers me too.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Good luck ^^
    so after learning that the website store and forum store are separate, I got the Time Fantasy pack :3
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    ????? I must not buy stuff often enough anymore...
     Nova
     Nova
    um??? Which pack is that?? :^O
     Nova
     Nova
    ohh, I didn't see this pack xD wow, it looks amazing!
    I used to be an adventurer like you... but I literally stabbed myself in the knee today :/
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Oh... You REALLY... :( Awww take better care of yourself man!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Oh yeah? And what kills do YOU have under your belt? I doubt you were ever an adventurer like me!
    Rie
    Rie
    You should become a ronin; "Girls is not important, but travelling is a must." that's a man.
    It's so difficult to stick to only one project
    Mimironi
    Mimironi
    i knoooow D:

Ive got so many ideas for other projects but i know i shouldn't make them all.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I only got the one project. It's so difficult to get it into demo format when I keep fixing and updating stuff as well as have other things I want to do instead!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I tought of starting a tread to do a pool upon wich project I want to do first (without TELLING) too much about the game story so nobody can steal my copyrights. ;) I'm about to do it soon, but I thought it might help you if I shared the idea.
    Jesse is sunburned: take 100dps to face and arms.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You want to take that picture to do textures with that or show it to your doctor?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Dps as in damage per second. Status effect joke.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *facepalm* You know with HD terms; I confused with DPIs!
    there is an owl outside... what a majestic crea- (endlessly repeats the same series of hoots driving me insane)
    Iavra
    Iavra
    Our cat brought a mouse last week. It wasn't fully dead, though...
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    @ paladinthug oh we've gotten plenty of that as well. nature just doesn't want me to work mondays
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You have a owl that wants to get home by sending you gifts? :3 I had a cat that was confused for a owl once. I myself searched her wings for long thinking she was a cat angel. Even made her a little fairytale about it. Well I kinda envy you Owl friends.
    Mothers day in the US... its been a long day.
    Palsa
    Palsa
    I hear that, my sister came to stay until Tuesday, and brought her 5 and 3 year old with her, my mind is officially dead at the end of the day. X_X
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I almost sleept it away because of doing house cleaning and an adventure with a chair. Well I left a message to the concerned close person I had for a mom. :3
    Ah spriting... my old love. How I missed you.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    :3 You are reminding me of what I should do next and after there is a... o_O Oh NO! A DRAGON!!!

XD
    Every time a new Etrian Odyssey comes out I buy it, only to remember I don't like Etrian Odyssey
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Untold 2 is out this month, in fact. I won't buy it for full price because it's $60 canadian, though. I'll wait for a sale.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Heroes of Lagaard was my first Etrian game. Even though I hated it with ever part of my soul, I can't wait to play it again. Surely it must be better than Etrian Mystery Dungeon (I actually like it, except there's no alchemist. WHY U REPLACE ALCHEMIST WITH RUNEMASTER?! THAT'S SO DUMB!!)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Why is it you buy games you hate folks? o_O
    Shingles... why can't people just want a nice easy to install better in every way METAL roof?
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    I feel like I would go insane when it rained. Also, it would make the house very very hot when in the sun.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    cause shingles really aren't all that hard to lay? I can finish a roof in a few hours, and im not even a contractor. you just have to find the easy way to do things.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    All the shingle ladies

All the shingle ladies

All the shingle ladies

All the shingle ladies

If you liked it then you should've put a roof on it.
    Found an old project of mine. Harvest Moon x Mystery Dungeon. It's "Tedious the video game".
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Is it worse than Runescape? If not, might be worth playing.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    It might be. Who knows? I can't get the darn thing to stop having a heart attack for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I have considered learning to script just so I can understand what these errors mean...
    I've had a rough week. And bud... we're only at the halfway mark.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Ouch. I hope your week gets better! :)
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    sorry, jesse.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Me too! *cybermental kisses and hugs to you and your puppy*

Would you feel better if some of your reader walked 4 hours under the rain yesterday and about another today -still in the rain-? (I know that aches but it might not be enough for a knee pain. :S)
    Finally watched FMA:Brotherhood. I like the 2003 one was better.
    Milena
    Milena
    FMA Brotherhood was taken from the ORIGINAL FMA manga, while the FMA only anime is not canon to the manga, Dante nor any of the other characters did not exist in the manga, their characteristics nor even their story was ever in the manga.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Just because something was closer to the manga doesn't automatically make it better. The 2003 was superior story telling in my opinion. Tl;Dr I don't care about manga.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I think of it as two separate series. To me there is no "true" version. I loved them both.
    Well I've broke my cell-phone. Anyone trying to contact me via skype, expect a delay
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    it's worse than I thought.

I tore a circuit board while trying to replace the broken screen. I'm gonna have to buy a new one.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Ack! My sympathies. At least we can read you up!
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    I've already got a new one. Efficiency :D
    Pro: I have a guard dog now. Con: Nobody wants to visit because of her.
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    I know, I had a female rottweiler, she was a real sweetheart, everytime I got home, she would run and knock me down to lick my face and make me scratch her belly. And everyone was afraid of her.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww... Well, you might not ever experienced that before, but I could teach a cat one time about kindly playing and rough playing by talking a lot to the cat, using demonstrations and using toys to demonstrate between soft/kind/tender and mean/violent/hurtful. I don't know if dogs have that cat patience/sens of observation/attention span.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    On another hand, I never could manage to brush any feline<s teeth and I still have to howl pain with one because she is hugging me often with all claws and she's 12!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?
Sometimes you think you know people, then the next thing you know it's below freezing outside, and they're falling from the sky. And no two are exactly alike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordnael