The Mighty Palm's Recent Activity

1. The Mighty Palm With my luck, I would achieve immortality the day before the universe implodes on itself. Float through the void. Eventually stop thinking. »

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:16 AM
  2. The Mighty Palm liked The Stranger's status.

Wanted a telescope in The Sims 4, but could only buy a huge observatory. You're either a hardcore astronomer, or you're nothing. xD

Nov 18, 2019 at 6:10 AM
  3. The Mighty Palm liked FleshToDust's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post

Im glad you feel this way actually. For me Dark Souls and Demons Souls are tied for the best. Bloodborne they want to restrict you to...

Nov 18, 2019 at 1:43 AM
  4. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

@The Stranger its a good game on it's own. I'd probably play it again... but unfortunately Dark Souls is just better with its QOL...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:08 PM
  5. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

7. Chalice dungeons were a mistake. 8. Enemy drops are really boring. Unlike the souls games, enemies dont drop their weapons or...

Nov 17, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  6. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

6. Exploration is unrewarding. In most cases, you dont find new weapons. You find badges that let you purchase new weapons. I killed...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  7. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

5. Parrying. Bullet tracking is a mess. Sometimes you're right in the enemies face, you shoot, and still miss because the bullet decides...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:46 PM
  8. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

4. Blood vials and Silver Bullets. Tedium is the word of the day. If you run out of these while trying to beat a boss, you gotta either...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  9. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

3. No playstyle diversity. Bloodbornes weapons are all essentially the same. You spam R1 till you win. The game encourages R1 spam since...

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  10. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

@FleshToDust 1: you cant reset areas with lanterns. You have to warp back to hunters dream and back again to reset an area or top off....

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  11. The Mighty Palm Beat Bloodborne, so now I can say without any doubt that it is the worst of the Fromsoft soulsborne games... judged by itself it's like 7/10 »

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:52 AM
  12. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

@FleshToDust because it's not a souls game and warrants it's own distinction. It's just a classification though, so call it however you...

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:33 AM
  13. The Mighty Palm commented on The Mighty Palm's profile post.

@Finnuval I loved the atmosphere when it was Werewolves and Victorian gothic. Not as much when it transitioned to Lovecraft and Ancient...

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:28 AM
  14. The Mighty Palm liked Finnuval's comment on The Mighty Palm's profile post

don't like it either, only the atmosphere I like

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:27 AM