Recent content by The Mighty Palm

1. The Mighty Palm

Now you can put your hands in the air and stop caring due to apathy

Now you can put your hands in the air and stop caring due to apathy
  2. The Mighty Palm

2nd person cuz narration in ttrpgs be that way

2nd person cuz narration in ttrpgs be that way
  3. The Mighty Palm

mainly I wanna be able to practice my D&D voices, sing n dance, and not have to put on pants.

mainly I wanna be able to practice my D&D voices, sing n dance, and not have to put on pants.
  4. The Mighty Palm

I wish I lived alone so I could be as weird as I wanted. Too many judging eyes around here.

I wish I lived alone so I could be as weird as I wanted. Too many judging eyes around here.
  5. The Mighty Palm

I would fight you for that script. I never knew I needed it.

I would fight you for that script. I never knew I needed it.
  6. The Mighty Palm

Who did you get this from? I'd love to use them sometime for my D&D party's characters!

Who did you get this from? I'd love to use them sometime for my D&D party's characters!
  7. The Mighty Palm

Medieval pumped up kicks is the only version of pumped up kicks I will listen to. "All ye...

Medieval pumped up kicks is the only version of pumped up kicks I will listen to. "All ye bully-rooks with your buskin boots best ye go, best ye go, faster than mine arrow"
  8. The Mighty Palm

Example of how google translate is imperfect: it thinks the Spanish translation of the english...

Example of how google translate is imperfect: it thinks the Spanish translation of the english phrase "paper jam" should be "Mermelada de papel" As in: fruity jam made of paper
  9. The Mighty Palm

The Feature-Creep calls to you like a sirens song, saying "minigames, magic tarot system...

The Feature-Creep calls to you like a sirens song, saying "minigames, magic tarot system, crafting oooo"
  10. The Mighty Palm

So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably...

So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
  11. The Mighty Palm

Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my...

Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
  12. The Mighty Palm

I sing when no one is around. Horrible at it but it frees the soul

I sing when no one is around. Horrible at it but it frees the soul
  13. The Mighty Palm

I've always used VX ace for pixel-art only. blowing up tiles and icons from 16x16 to 32x32 has...

I've always used VX ace for pixel-art only. blowing up tiles and icons from 16x16 to 32x32 has never been much of an issue for me. (16x16 to 48x48 is evil though)
  14. The Mighty Palm

@Black Pagan you mean like... roll20?

@Black Pagan you mean like... roll20?
  15. The Mighty Palm

Im gonna run my first online D&D game! (If I find enough players ;u; )

Im gonna run my first online D&D game! (If I find enough players ;u; )

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Building on the previous post, why stop at titlescreen idle videos? Now you can have videos as splash screens before the title screen too! [Free Plugin]
Still, a lot to be done. But already did a lot of things for the MZ version! And it is already working ^^
I just returned to school one week ago, AND THE TEACHERS HAVE ALREADY GAVE US 28 ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS AND TESTS!
Online school sure is draining :'/
a romanticized war
Still working on a few pixel projects- first, working on a fan tileset that I plan to drop soon. Second, returned to my Meat Market icons today and knocked out an additional eight. Up to 41 icons for meat products. Have another 14 icons planned before I run out of ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pialasport