Recent content by The Mighty Palm

1. The Mighty Palm

Yeah hes got a nice secluded mansion in the woods and he wants us to meet there. Forecast calls...

Yeah hes got a nice secluded mansion in the woods and he wants us to meet there. Forecast calls for storms that night so hopefully we make it alright. <joke>
  2. The Mighty Palm

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
  3. The Mighty Palm

Less is more

Less is more
  4. The Mighty Palm

The day may come when I can make it through all 3 LOTR extended editions in one sitting... but...

The day may come when I can make it through all 3 LOTR extended editions in one sitting... but it is not this day
  5. The Mighty Palm

Beep boop. Im not a bot but I wish I was so I could delete stress.exe

Beep boop. Im not a bot but I wish I was so I could delete stress.exe
  6. The Mighty Palm

Im seeing this being directed at the kind of people that think they dont need tutorials and can...

Im seeing this being directed at the kind of people that think they dont need tutorials and can "figure it out" on their own, then complain when they cant figure something out that the game didnt teach them well enough.
  7. The Mighty Palm

In highschool my dad was the jerk quarterbback who put nerds into trashcans. Today dad is a...

In highschool my dad was the jerk quarterbback who put nerds into trashcans. Today dad is a dwarf cleric.
  8. The Mighty Palm

Avoid the girl in the corner. She can kill you with the wink of her eye

Avoid the girl in the corner. She can kill you with the wink of her eye
  9. The Mighty Palm

Ordered some D&D handbooks nearly a week ago and theyre running late, but then I order a...

Ordered some D&D handbooks nearly a week ago and theyre running late, but then I order a different one 2 days ago from the same site and it arrived on time...
  10. The Mighty Palm

I think in FFs case theyre implying that their technological advancement is how they became an...

I think in FFs case theyre implying that their technological advancement is how they became an empire. In ff6 the empire is still in the process of conquering the world, so their tech hasnt been reverse engineered. (And wont be because magitek requires espers to work)
  11. The Mighty Palm

What has many keys, but cannot open a single door? It's not a piano, it's Larry Shakeyfingers...

What has many keys, but cannot open a single door? It's not a piano, it's Larry Shakeyfingers, the worst locksmith in Brooklyn
  12. The Mighty Palm

If you think I won't come out of seclusion to hunt you down and destroy you for tarnishing Star...

If you think I won't come out of seclusion to hunt you down and destroy you for tarnishing Star Wars then you're absolutely right. What kind of lunatic would do that? I don't even like star wars.
  13. The Mighty Palm

The most frustrating thing is constantly hearing that im not a real adult from my dad. I pay my...

The most frustrating thing is constantly hearing that im not a real adult from my dad. I pay my rent. My bones make crunchy noise. Im 25 years old im an adult.
  14. The Mighty Palm

Not every rose has thorns, and not every night will have a dawn... but oddly, every cowboy does...

Not every rose has thorns, and not every night will have a dawn... but oddly, every cowboy does in fact sing a sad sad song
  15. The Mighty Palm

Me then: Funnel cakes sound easy to make, let's give it a go. Me now: After a couple small...

Me then: Funnel cakes sound easy to make, let's give it a go. Me now: After a couple small burns, swears, and overcooked cakes I discovered it was not easy, and now the smell of my failure stinks up the kitchen.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member