Recent content by The Prince of Sarcasm

1. The Prince of Sarcasm

Poll: Console Use

Don't really own any consoles other than my NES. I have a 'New' 3ds, but that's really a handheld not a console. I do really like it, though. It has some very good games for it. I've sunken over 300 hours in Monster Hunter. 
  2. The Prince of Sarcasm

Pixel Movement Compatible ABS?

The download worked. I don't know what was different. Thanks so Much. :)
  3. The Prince of Sarcasm

Do I need to credit anyone else besides you? Edit: I see that its an add on not an edit to his script. Thanks for the help I'll see if this works. Edit: For some reason whenever I try to download the demo for the Falcao pearl ABS Liquid V3, my computer say the file has a virus and then...
  4. The Prince of Sarcasm

That would work, I didn't really have plans to use either of those. Where can I find it?
  5. The Prince of Sarcasm

I'm using Victor engine's pixel movement script, and moving platform script. I'm wondering if any of the ABS scripts, that currently exist for VX Ace, would be compatible with this script. A while back I tried using one (I think it was Falcao Pearl ABS, hope that's the right name for it.), but...
  6. The Prince of Sarcasm

How to Disable and Renable Dashing?

Thanks Shaz, that's really helpful!
  7. The Prince of Sarcasm

How to Disable and Renable Dashing?

I'm sure there is a way to disable dashing (holding shift) in the database, and renable it in an event, but I can't find it anywhere. You guys are geniuses, I'm sure you know how to find it.
  8. The Prince of Sarcasm

RPG Maker Werewolf Game

Sorry, didn't realize I was too late. I guess I'll just watch until the next one. Is another one planned for the future?
  9. The Prince of Sarcasm

RPG Maker Werewolf Game

I'd like to join. I should be available for a while. We may be flying to visit my grandma, but I think its after a week. Here is my art.
  10. The Prince of Sarcasm

Thanks. It means a lot.

Thanks. It means a lot.
  11. The Prince of Sarcasm

I would really appreciate your prayers right now. My Grandparents were on a road trip to visit...

I would really appreciate your prayers right now. My Grandparents were on a road trip to visit some family. They got in a crash and my grandpa was killed, and my grandma is in the hospital. Prayer four our family, and that my grandma will make a full recovery.
  12. The Prince of Sarcasm

Map symmetry

I don't think I understand what you're asking. Maybe some screenshots of the different placements would be nice.
  13. The Prince of Sarcasm

Window skin and other options in game.

Is there a way to have the player choose whether they want face sets or full busts, what color of window skin they want, whether they want a cursor on the menu or not, in game and have it stay for the rest of the game. I'm sure this probably takes a script, but I don't want to have a ton of...
  14. The Prince of Sarcasm

Menu Command Manager

If only they had this for VX ACE. (But this is still really cool.)
  15. The Prince of Sarcasm

Cocnerns about Steam Greenlight

Just a suggestion: You could release a short demo here, and ask for people to give feedback here, and on steam. I'm always more interested in a game when I get a taste of it first.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone