The Stranger

Awarded Medals 1

Share This Page

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend, from Birmingham, England

Veteran

You can use battlers and battle backdrops as cool looking wall art and posters in your game. You can also use them for picture puzzles. :) Sep 13, 2019 at 7:44 PM

1. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      You can use battlers and battle backdrops as cool looking wall art and posters in your game. You can also use them for picture puzzles. :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's exactly what I'm doing! Great minds think alike. :p Also making some look more scruffy and weathered in GIMP.
        Sep 13, 2019 at 9:01 PM
        Dalph and Finnuval like this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Hehe yeah they do :p
        If you want/need some tips feel free to PM me (though I'm sure you'll do fine) :)
        Sep 13, 2019 at 9:04 PM
        Dalph and The Stranger like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Imagine making a museum with all paintings containing the facesets of the default RTP characters. Cannot unsee.
        Sep 13, 2019 at 10:05 PM
        The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
    2. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      The original Tenchu is still one of my favourite games, even if I do like Tenchu 2 more.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Dalph I used to make maps for my little brother to play. I liked that you could set different mission objectives; I liked using the can't be seen one. I also really liked how each character had a different perspective of the story.
        Sep 13, 2019 at 6:32 AM
        Finnuval and Dalph like this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @Dalph hehe making maps was real fun, especially making them as hard as possible xD
        Sep 13, 2019 at 6:40 AM
        The Stranger and Dalph like this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Killing the guards without them noticing you was one of the most fun things to do in that game, alongside the challenging boss fights. I used to play with my brother as well and he end up being a much better player than me in the end.
        Sep 13, 2019 at 6:42 AM
        The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
    3. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Found out today that lilies are extremely toxic to cats. Any part of a lily ingested by a cat can cause kidney failure within 36 hours.
      1. mishakoc likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        I looked it up again, the plant you need to be aware of is called "autumn crocus". It is deadly but i was wrong on the time, it takes a few hours until the symptoms show. What makes it dangerous is, that it grows on the rim of bears garlick fields. If you want to be safe, you can grow your own bears.
        Sep 12, 2019 at 12:09 AM
        mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Thanks for the heads-up! Wouldn't want to eat that one, sounds really dangerous.
        Unfortunately, our garden is way too tiny to grow any bears, haha.
        Sep 12, 2019 at 12:21 AM
        The Stranger and Lemonrice like this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Bears start off small, so you could probably grow a cub in a pot. :p
        Sep 12, 2019 at 12:34 AM
        Ryisunique likes this.
    4. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Feeling slightly more confident ever since I changed the way I dress.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @padr81 I fully agree! I felt physically comfy in my old style (T-shirt, baggy pants, etc), but it didn't feel like me. I feel more confident wearing my new outfits (pinstripe trousers, a black satin shirt, and waistcoat) than I ever did in a T-shirt.
        Sep 10, 2019 at 11:40 PM
        mishakoc, Kes and padr81 like this.
      3. Kes
        Kes
        That sounds like a stylish and individual look.
        Sep 11, 2019 at 2:37 AM
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's a nice mix of my old goth look and a more formal style. I really like it. Plan on getting a red satin shirt too.
        Sep 11, 2019 at 7:14 AM
    5. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Looking forward to playing GreedFall tomorrow. Here's some gameplay:
      1. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Yeah its looking pretty fun. Keep us updatedd in if it actually is :)
        Sep 9, 2019
        mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
    6. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Did you know there's a graphic novel of Bram Stoker's Dracula? I didn't. Oh, there's also one of Frankenstein, and some of Poe's work!
      1. mishakoc, BadLittleSeed and Finnuval like this.
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        I'd love to listen to English audiobooks and relax at the same time.
        Too bad my "listening to English audiobooks" skill is so low for now, lol. I just can't really listen without concentrating hard otherwise I have no idea what's going on. (Why do they have to read it in such a poetic fast paced voice?)
        I need to practice more. :)
        Sep 9, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Sep 9, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Only listened to a few. Listened to a few Warhammer 40k audiobooks I was given by someone I used to hang out with. Also listened to the Dunwich Horror on that Amazon Audible thing. So, not many. xD
        Sep 9, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
    7. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I love satin clothes. Got a new black satin shirt that I simply don't want to take off. It feels so nice. <3
      1. mishakoc and samkfj like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I wonder if it goes nuts on Halloween? Does it see people dressed as monsters, even the devil, and just wants to rip their throats out?
        Sep 7, 2019
        mishakoc and samkfj like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Now am just glad she didn't train 'em to go against satin.
        Sep 7, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        Sep 7, 2019
        samkfj and The Stranger like this.
    8. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Dog plays piano while baby dances. So cute!
      1. mishakoc, samkfj and Finnuval like this.
    9. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      A pair of trousers I've ordered from Amazon have been to more places than I have: Leipzig, Hannover, Lower Saxony, and Castle Donington.
      2. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        Is..... is that not how one spends his vacation? Have I been lied to? I was told that travelling agency would be legit!
        Sep 5, 2019
      3. Eliaquim
        Eliaquim
        auhhauhuahuahuahuahuahua
        Sep 5, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Global Bloomers?
        Sep 6, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    10. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      1. slimmmeiske2 and Lemonrice like this.
      3. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        "dare to transform what others find untransformable" that one I really like
        Sep 5, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It actually sounds inspirational. lol. Makes a change from they weird stuff InspiroBot usually generates. xD
        Sep 5, 2019
        Lemonrice likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        "You can arrange it so that a police officer gets laid."

This... got too real. It's like it knows me.
        Sep 7, 2019
    11. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Lil' owl all wrapped up. Adorable!
      1. Finnuval, xoferew, samkfj and 2 others like this.
      2. xoferew
        xoferew
        This owl from the NYT yesterday is so creepy it makes me want to put it in my game: https://i.imgur.com/aNF5h65.png
        Sep 4, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. xoferew
        xoferew
        Hm, I guess that was not the right way to attach a pic. ^_^;
        Sep 4, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Ooh! I like the look of that one. I think that owls are one of those creatures that can look both creepy and cute. This tiny owl sorta looks like an anime character. xD
        Sep 4, 2019
        xoferew likes this.
    12. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Control (the new PS4 game) is kinda starting to feel like a chore to play. Gonna take a break from it.
    13. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      I'm pretty sure this is an RPG Maker game:
      1. mishakoc likes this.
      3. mishakoc
        mishakoc
        The battle SFXs sound very RPG Makerish :D
        It feels very out of place.
        Sep 1, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        And some of the menus, such as the shop, inventory, etc, look like the default RPG Maker ones. The battle sounds really do sound like they come from RPG Maker, though. xD
        Sep 1, 2019
        mishakoc likes this.
      5. Kauzz
        Kauzz
        i see this on itch io today and have some ideas hahahaha
        Sep 1, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    14. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Been getting back into astronomy and star gazing again, so I've decided to get a new telescope. Getting a Celestron 31051 AstroMaster.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        OMG! I'm exactly the same. It's the sense of mystery coupled with dread or uneasiness that makes me curious. Space is both beautiful and dangerous, my favourite celestial objects are stars, totally alien, and dangerous, worlds, and other incomprehensibly destructive phenomena.
        Aug 31, 2019
        Lemonrice likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The same applies to things on earth. I'm curious about strange and dangerous places such as: deep sea trenches, volcanoes, abandoned tunnels and mines, etc. Urban legends also provide that sense of mystery because they're a mix of the unknown and danger. The more unknown, potentially dangerous, and alien something is, the more I'm drawn to it. lol.
        Aug 31, 2019
        Lemonrice likes this.
      4. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        yes! the internet provides a wide variety of mysterious findings and sounds from the deep sea. I listen to that whenever I feel like sleep is overrated. I rarely got the chance to go urban exploring but the few occasions have been very unique and eery experiences.
        Aug 31, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    15. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Playing Control. It's pretty good. Really like all of the SCP inspired stuff.
      1. Lemonrice likes this.
    16. Dalph
      Dalph
      Your avatar reminds me of some creatures I saw in one of my nightmares. They had a black plastic bag on their faces, were a walking backwards and only their mouth was visible. Creepy stuff.
      1. samkfj, mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        Thats not even the most horrific dream I ever had. There was another one that truly shocked me, it was much worse but I think I cannot post it here, lol. Usually nightmares dont scare me at all, I can wake up for the jumpscare but that's all about it, a few mins after the scare I fall asleep again easily. That dream in particular though...it kept me awake all night. O_O
        Aug 28, 2019
        samkfj and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The scariest nightmares for me are those that convince me that they're real, or could be real. Some have left me feeling afraid and unsafe in my own home for days afterwards. Your mind then seems to feed into that fear by assuming every creak, shadow, and breeze is proof of this nightmare coming true. xD
        Aug 28, 2019
        Dalph, samkfj and Finnuval like this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        gah--them night terror things or them dreams when you can't move and there's some creature in the room with ya... no sir's and or ma'ams... I will not have that kinda mess again.
        Aug 28, 2019
    17. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Just read about La Pascualita, the bridal mannequin that is believed to be a corpse. Wish I could travel to Mexico to see her for myself.
      1. Lemonrice and samkfj like this.
      3. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        Oh yes, and it's not only burial grounds. In some contries it's common to leave food out for the recently deceased, some are considered vengeful in general because they had to die so gifts are left outside the house to spare the living from their wrath before they leave for good. I always thought that one of the most interesting aspects of a culture is, how they tread their dead.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I love hearing about funerary traditions. I like hearing stories about the dead leaving their graves (not just the harmful ones) even more. I remember one story, I think it was from Ireland, in which a long dead family member came back home to spend time with his living family for a single night. He ate with them, sat with them, etc, then returned to his grave the following morning. It was a nice story.
        Aug 27, 2019
        Lemonrice likes this.
      5. Lemonrice
        Lemonrice
        Dead family members never mean you any harm. It's something we tend to say within our family, when someone dreams about a deceased relative and gets the shivers. I'd actually enjoy having one of them over for dinner. There are some recipes from my grandmother I've never been able to recreate and I'd love to ask her about it.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    18. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Every time I look for information about games I am interested in, or that I enjoy, I'm often met with one stupid 'controversy' or another.
      1. LittlePIGGY likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Yeah, can't be saying off the wall bigotry like "babies can't be transgender" or else the outrage mob will come for you. Wrongthink opinions will not be tolerated, it is 2019. We've honestly all lost our minds, tech censorship is getting to the point where it is marginalizing more than it prevents maginalization of people groups.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Some days I just want to smash all of my electronics and become a hermit.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. LittlePIGGY
        LittlePIGGY
        If an idea touches a circle of people, there will always be controversy around it.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    19. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      1. Finnuval, samkfj, LittlePIGGY and 2 others like this.
      3. LittlePIGGY
        LittlePIGGY
        The news that my favorite band was outraged by the name of some random game and decided it was plagiarism - shocked me, you know.
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @LittlePIGGY Yeah, it annoyed me as well. They tried to claim ownership over loads of stuff in the game: the skull icon, the name, the website domain, the name of the protagonist. It was ridiculous.
        Aug 27, 2019
        LittlePIGGY likes this.
      5. LittlePIGGY
        LittlePIGGY
        It was very strange. Considering that Iron maiden - medieval instrument of torture. Somewhat older than a rock band. And I'm surprised they didn't get to elder scrolls oblivion. There Gladiator was announced as Iron MAIDEN!!!
        Aug 27, 2019
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    20. The Stranger
      The Stranger
      Can't say I'm a fan of these Disney live action remakes. Think I'll stick with the cartoons.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        @mishakoc Ooh, tough question. I believe as long as we talk about the older religions, it kind of falls under myths and legends and so should be fine?
        Aug 27, 2019
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @slimmmeiske2 Weren't the Gauls spread over large parts of Europe and Britain, though? Seems like more of a generic term for various tribes.
        Aug 27, 2019
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        @The Stranger Yeah, Gaul was a large region inhabited by tribes spread through Western Europe. Germanica was a part of Gaul, as was Belgica. (Hence the name Belgium)
        Aug 27, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

Necromance if you want to

We can bring your friends to life

But your friends aren't dead and if they aren't dead then they're no friends of mine