The Stranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• Checked my bank balance and wondered why £59.99 was being taken by Amazon. I had forgotten that I had pre-ordered the special edition of The Last of Us 2, and it's due to arrive tomorrow. lol.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval and Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    You're pretty good already then, at least 200-300 more and you can already buy something decent.
    Just buy something that suits your needs, you don't necessarily need something too overpowered, because not only it will cost more but it's useless and gets old fast.
    My budget for every sort of PC has always been 800 and I never surpassed it.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I just want to play Warhammer Total War without it stuttering like crazy and looking ugly. I want it to look pretty. lol. It might cost me a bit more than £800-£900 just because I have to buy a monitor as well; I have a keyboard and mouse already.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I feel bad for spending 2100 on mine, i only use it for RPG maker and oldschool games mostly xD (Warhammer 2 is awesome tho)
    More thunderstorms. <3
    Recently learnt that Donald Trump was in Home Alone 2. To be fair, I last watched that movie back when I was a kid.
    Reactions: Dalph
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    He was all over the place in the 90s and 00's; Donald Trump was always both media-savvy and HIGHLY attention-seeking. I have a lot of memories from watching the early seasons of Apprentice (stopped watching once they made the ridiculous Celebrity versions). Looking back at those memories paints them in a far different light!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I watched a YT video which showed some old advert with him in it too. Can't remember what the ad was about, but he bought a car, and some kids, from a woman. lol.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I'm surprised he didn't try to buy the woman!
    Thought Kitsune were a single class of fox spirits, but it turns out there's a whole hierarchy of them ranging from common foxes to angelic-like spirit messengers.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @The Stranger, Is the Kitsune working as the group? I heard the Kitsune works by itself when she has magical power. Thai days of the week named after the planets just like modern times. The Chinese transliteration of the planetary system was soon brought to Japan by the Japanese monk Kobo Daishi.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm not sure. Most stories seem to have them act alone. I guess they might meet up sometimes, especially prior to gaining their magical powers; at that point they're just like normal foxes. Not sure if they meet other kitsune once they transcend their physical forms and become spirit foxes, and eventually heavenly foxes.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Kitsunetsuki "the state of being possessed by a fox" The fox can be a ghost and a ghost can be a fox. [Hoshi no tama] When not in human form or possessing a human, a kitsune keeps the ball in its mouth or carries it on its tail.
    "You may be the most important brick in the least important wall, but really you're just a bit of something on a bit of something else." xD
    Cute little new avatar xD
    It was kinda sunny for a lil' while today. Now it's dark, rainy, and thundering and lightning. I love this weather. <3
    Sounds like both map editor and character generator are being improved in the new RPG Maker. Looking forward to seeing in what ways.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @slimmmeiske2 The problem, in my opinion, with the MV generator is that most of the face parts, especially for men, were just awful. It meant that you ended up using only one or two face parts for all characters, because the others made your characters look silly.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @The Stranger That was definitely a problem. But even the sprites, it was just very obvious to my eyes when something was slapped together in the generator without any additional editing. And that's fine for NPCs, but if every main character looks the samey, that's a bit disappointed. This might be more of a me problem though xD
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Lets wait until we know more, but honestly, the RTP seems to be already just a slightly MV upgrade, kinda dissapointing.
    Still there are no pics of other tilesets, but I doubt we get highquality assets like in XP. :LZSteary:
    For only some new feature I probably just would wait for a sale.
    It's been really cold over the last week or so. Thought it was meant to be summer. xD
    Lemonrice
    Lemonrice
    Not the cake. Never the cake! cake is my friend. Glados may take my dignity but she'll never have my cake!
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    The last two years have been super mild where summer is concerned and brutal where winter is concerned...not because of anthropomorphic climate chaos or anything, but because I moved from Alabama to Vermont. Big atmospheric differences to contend with, and as someone who tolerates cold better than heat and loves rain, they've been great.
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Nahh, you're just foreshadowing the disappointment of the new RPG Maker...
    Picked up Elder Scrolls Online for a fiver today. I can't say I'm enjoying it so far. It just feels so clunky. And why are Imperials a DLC?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    In WoW I can't be a cowgirl (and not that Tauren kind of cow girl :p) who rides Cloud's motorbike, and charges into mobs of enemies with a gunblade. Also, there's just so many players active in hubs, in the world, etc. In WoW, I've yet to see anyone actually out in the world; people just sit in cities and do nothing but wait for dungeon queues, I guess. That's not fun.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I thought one of the coolest things about FFXIV was the Gold Saucer. Don't get me wrong, I love the huge raids and all of the other stuff FF offers, but the Gold Saucer just had so much to do, and when you would go there it's like you were playing a different game. My truest love: playing the markets. Give me a week and I'll stabilize a shard market from 50g to 90, and mostly keep it there
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I really like the professions, too. I like that each prof is its own class you level up, get gear for, and perform class based skills in order to craft things. Just found it really interesting. One negative about that system though, is that changing into a prof job can be tedious, and can get you killed if it's too low for the area you're currently in. Oh, and some of the sound effects are annoying as hell.
    OMG! Kingdoms of Amalur is being re-released on the Ps4. I really enjoyed playing it on the ps3, so I'm looking forward to playing it again on the Ps4.
    Reactions: Finnuval and Dalph
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I can understand not being able have ps1, 2, and 3 all available but when I first booted up my ps4 and realized that all of my ps3 psn games were not available for download, and then Sony turns around and starts releasing those same games, that I already own on my psn account, as ps4 versions expecting me to rebuy them on the same account, I knew I was done buying their consoles.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @Philosophus Vagus
    I always play on PC only.
    The pros are that I can play any game from any generation without problems and the online is free. Also upgrading/changing pc won't change anything in the list of games I own, lol.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    One of those games i really wanted to like...but it had some of my pet peeves...horrid font and cant jump...You'd think things like that wouldnt matter much...BUT IT DOES! xD
    I'd forgotten how bad the story was in World of Warcraft was. I love how misused the term morally grey is when applied to more recent plot developments.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I am looking forward to joining the vampire faction an dressing up like one of them, though. Screw the story. Some more garbage about Sylvanas.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I have given up on them after 12 years. ill stick to making my own server (repack) of vanilla/tbc and wotlk xD
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I think WOTLK was really where it should've just ended. They ran out of stories after that because they kept killing off interesting lore characters. then it just focused on world ending apocalypse after world ending apocalypse, and eventually turning your created adventurer into an actual hero\champion who is part of the narrative.
    I apparently need to send photo ID to Blizzard to change my phone number. I don't even need to do this to change my number with my bank or PayPal
    • Haha
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Zug Zug! Chieftain wants shiny piece of paper with your face! Obey! Lok'Tar!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You can't even close your account without giving them photo ID. WTF? xD They want photo ID for everything. Can't change your address, can't change the name on your account, can't change mobile. You can add a new address, and can change your surname though. So why can't you just change the original details without jumping through hoops?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    This might be why people did things to get banned instead of asking to close their account, too many hoops to jump through.
    C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!
Since we have a lot of new faces, please be sure to read the forum rules under the Help tab at the top. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quimey