The Stranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• Apparently, the word grenade comes from pomegranate. I like the idea of soldiers throwing pomegranates at each other. xD
    Dipping strawberries in bleach so as to turn them white. Sounds yummy! Why was this in a food hack video? xD
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Oh Idiocracy, you really are a prophecy, not a comedy. I've lost count on the number of people who believe a chemical put in medicine will help them, but put that same chemical in food and they think it will do nothing. The sad truth of the world is average intelligence is an average for a reason, at least half the population is below it. :LZSwink:
    gstv87
    gstv87
    ever since people thought kids were drinking kerosene in their night parties, and then kids started eating pure detergent as part of a challenge....... nothing surprises me anymore.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein
    Plague Inc has recently been banned in China. Is it linked with the COVID-19 outbreak, or is it purely conicidence? I have no idea.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah, supposedly because there is a resemblance between the cartoon and president Xi, and some joker made side by side comparisons as a meme. I'm not saying I think Corona will end up being "Virus X" or whatever, but I fully expect it to be worse than we think simply because of how heavy-handed the Chinese government have been with stifling the flow of information and obfuscating.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That being said I don't mean to fear-monger. I think most likely they just shut down their updates when it broke quarantine so that fears of the virus wouldn't scare off trade and damage their economy, and our governments who have constantly covered for them likely did so because spreading a global pandemic was preferable to interrupting trade for them as well.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    [This comment was removed by the Communist Party of China]
    Had a dream in which I couldn't get anything done because a giant rat kept wanting my attention. xD
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Dreams are weird. I had one I was turned into a spider. I woke up before I got to see how that turned out.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I made a mini-game a long time ago, like the shooting ducks game, where you used a bowling ball / rock to bowl spiders. Then I had to change it to rats because Amanda liked spiders. Or the other way around.
    Helldivers is so much fun!
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Yes. Yes it is. A bit stressful to input the strategem commands and with friendly fire on, but a fun challenge. Even though I've mostly used the laser-shotgun thing with friends, I'd wanna try other weapons by myself, if I had the game. The plasma pistol from one of the DLCs sounds up my alley.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @RachelTheSeeker I'm usoing the laser shotgun thing too!. xD It's the easiest gun to use, I just end up without ammo when using the other guns. lol. I'm enjoying using that, the flamethrower, and a flamethrower pistol.
    French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
    Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
    Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
    Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
    I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Lack of dimensions, as well as simplicity, is probably why I stuck with RPG Maker. I've tried quite a few easy to use game makers now, and only one even comes close to being as easy to understand as RPG Maker - SMILE Game Builder. With RPG maker, I know how to use it, and I know how to make it do things I want it to do; and there's no annoying camera manipulation. lol.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That's fair, I too look at other engines. And I'm not going to lie I look at Unity with envious eyes a lot.... a whole lot. But having already built so many systems in RM, really what keeps me here is I'm not very far off of my goal. Then I have the systems already built for future games.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I do hate being reliant on very specific plugins though whose authors are gone from the scene though. Feels like I'm building a house of cards. So that does keep me looking and contemplating other engines. I'm almost certain that if I switch it's going to be Unity. It's built in systems eliminate the need for Yanfly Self Variables, QMovement, QSprite, and SRD HUD Maker just to name a few big ones.
    Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
    Another unhelpful visit to my useless psychiatrist. The same old song and dance every couple of months. No solutions. Nothing. Why do I bother...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Hang in there man, do anything that will distract you and influence you in a positive way. Play games or work on your projects, go out and take a nice walk, eat something nice and for the love of god please change that useless psychiatrist.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    a pill can never (and will never) be able to pick up that noisy neighbor and fling them to another county.
    you can't possibly take a pill, to treat a condition, that the doctor doesn't know about, when common sense dictates that you don't tell them about them, when common sense establishes that they can't possibly do anything *about* them.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    if you tell a psychiatrist "this person is bothering me", they'll tell you "ok, so stop meeting that person!"
    there's no pill that can deal with *people*.
    psychiatric conditions are *environmental* in nature (especially *social* in nature), not *biological*
    I wish there was a search function, or at least a filter, for my purchases. It's so tedious clicking on every order to see if it contains the product I'm looking for.
    So, for whatever reason, I wondered if a Donald Trump body pillow existed. Yes, yes it does. Seems you can pretty much find anything online. xD
    Who'd have thought creating a water dripping animation would be so satisfying. xD
    If they ever make a sequel to Vampyr, I really hope they don't focus so much on combat. I want more social manipulation via nomming people!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If you follow her around after eating the doctor, you can see her sometimes find a quiet room to cry in. She becomes a doctor, but she also becomes depressed. I want a game filled with stuff like that, not the annoying bosses and constant combat in the streets. Oh and no forced romances either.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I read that as more social interaction via mooning people, and was like what kind of game is this? I think I need more sleep.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @bgillisp I'm sure you'll get interaction that way... Social or A-social xD
    I like it whenever I hear someone pronounce yoghurt as yo-ghurt. That emphasis on the yo part makes me smile.
    Seems like people aren't too impressed by Warcraft 3: Reforged.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Dalph I remember you saying you were really looking forward to playing Reforged. Must suck to get such a broken, half-arsed product in the end. :(
    • Sad
    Reactions: Dalph
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Sadly I'm very disappointed, yes. Warcraft 3 was part of my childhood and it pisses me off how they ruined it, in its current state the game is a royal mess.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The more I age the more I realize that indie game developers are the future, these greedy AAA companies all deserve to fail.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

XwwX OMG! Only 4 more weeks till I can leave my crappy job and never ever go back! I am SO freaking excited!!!
Sometimes, it's so hard to resist
"this boss is too easy, what if I add more gimmicks". Then I remember most of my players might be already dying fighting the boss.
You certainly should show love and recognition to teammates who have achieved great success! Congrats Eli!
Just 2 Days of no Internet and I made more Progress in my Game than last 2 Weeks combined. Now I know, Internet makes me a Lazy person.. :D
I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mon_chu