The Stranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• Just watched Darth Vader and several Stormtroopers participate in a 5 mile run for Cancer Research UK. It's nice to see the local community be happy. Makes you forget about how sh*t 2016 has been.
    Reactions: 3 people
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Heroes, an astronaut, Zippy from Rainbow, Big Bird from Sesame Street. There were loads of people dressed in army fatigues, but were far too out of shape to be in the army - maybe they were in it at some point, I don't know. Oh! Someone dressed in this, too.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Haha! Just a plain white costume. No plain green costumes I hope?
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL! Nope. No solid green guys hanging around in crowds.
    That Vaampire Masquerade Bloodlines music you suggested is crazy intense, been listening to that now. Kind of want to try the game out now.
    Reactions: 1 person
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It is a very, very, good game. So many awesome locations to explore, quests\side-quests to do, and characters to meet. You can even go into various night clubs and let your character dance. :D I think what I love the most about it (beyond the choice and consequence and playing as a vampire) is the attention to detail. You can read emails, listen to the radio, watch the news on TV (which reflects events throughout the game) and immerse yourself in a very dark and twisted modern world.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Play Malkavian the first time ;)  
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ha-ha! Yeah. Some say it ruins the experience, due to their madness revealing things about characters and plot. However, unless you already know the plot, you're not really gonna know what the hell they're on about; not to mention their foresight is also hidden amidst ramblings and a whacky dialect.

First time I played Malkavian I thought there was something wrong with my game; the telephone wires were going mental in the air and it looked like a bug. Turned out it's part of their madness. xD
    This is a very nice short.
    Reactions: 4 people
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    How did that not make me cry?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    @The Stranger It would be neat to see more games like that, where you can legitimately figure out how to progress or react to situations based on how your character or other characters express themselves. Something in your path dangerous to you? Observe that your character starts to walk slower, more careful and cringes a little. Anyway, awesome share!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Vampire Vox That would be far better than awkward dialogue in which characters talk about everything, rather than allowing their actions, or the world around them, to tell the story.
    Don't you love it when Windows Update updates your computer to not working? I do! How else would I get to experience the joys of system restorations and losing a bunch of installed programs?
    Reactions: 5 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Oh, weird. I can't actually look at the one I was stuck trying to diagnose so I recommended they get a windows disc and try to repair or reinstall.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hmm, I'm nervous to update mine now lol.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Oh man, I had to do this a couple weeks ago. Updates got stuck, so I had to turn off the computer when it told me not to, which of course made everything worse. Ended up having to boot off a CD so Windows could sort its sorry self out. >__> Scared the pants off me cause it was my shiny new gaming laptop. I've since disabled automatic updates and just put my laptop to sleep whenever possible instead of shutting it down and updating lol.

I've never had very good luck with updates anyway. I remember an update on my old desktop that caused it to randomly crash.
    I can't stop eating these herbal sweets. I can see why the company has been around for over 100 years.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm not that much into sweets but they surely look tasty.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Taarachnia Upset tummy. Awwh! Sorry, you made it sound far more adorable than it should be. lol.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    We do have sweets like that here now that I think about it, but they are of many different colours and taste like different fruits too.
    Just finished playing "That Dragon, Cancer" and thought it was an ncredibly beautiful, yet heartbreaking, story.
    Built the chickens a new house (hope it lasts longer than the old one) and it looks like the pumpkins will be ready for Halloween, this year. Productive day. :D
    Headaches caused by lack of caffeine are not fun. I can feel my brain throbbing right behind my eyes. :(
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I usually have my last cup of the day after lunch, or I won't sleep right... Caffeine has a half-life of approximately 6 hours in the human body, so after 6 hours, half of what you drank is still in your system, After 12 hours, there's still a quarter of it in you. It really sticks around!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've been reducing the amount of caffeine I drink quite a bit. I don't feel any benefits from it anymore; I find myself drinking enough just to function normally and prevent the nasty withdrawal symptoms.
    Ursa Koda
    i reduced also, but i really need it after dinner, or else i fall asleep after food. And then the night is screwed up for sleeping. Morning coffee is essential, if i dont get it, i will not be human, and my head will not work right.
    I'm not sure 2016 will get better. If the news is to be believed it's going to get a lot worse.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Archeia Your country is also having a war on drugs? The idea that you can wage war againt drug dealers, drug addicts, and drugs as a whole is just silly.

NATO and Russia are currently at each other's throats, which could trigger a war - infact the threat of war has been issued by both sides this year. It's just crisis after crisis.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Jeez. Yeah it's like, crazy. Our president is really adamant on it. The commissioners of human rights are really up and about and everyday it's, someone died due to a police raid or something.

But wow NATO and Russia. I hope it does not come to that...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I hope your president sees how foolish it is to kill people because they supply or use drugs.

I really hope so, too. We're war mongering with a country that has the capability to fight back. I have my own ideas on why this is happening, and it has nothing to do with protecting Bulgaria and other small nations on the border of Russia.
    Farewell, Digital Homicide. I will miss buying your games as prank gifts for friends. :(
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    The Sterling lawsuit is still ongoing btw, they raised it from $10 million to $15 million :p  
    Dalph
    Dalph
    lol, these idiots should know that satire is not against the law.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    I knooooooow. Usually I'm not into this drama crap, but the Romanos just made it too good. Plus, I guess I have to thank them on some level. Their tantrums are what introduced me to Mr. Sterling. Without them I would never would have found enlightenment and accepted Him into my hearts (May his boglins be forever rubbery and his pogs forever plentiful).
    Never a dull moment where I live. A man, who keeps yelling in the middle of the night about killing Jews and other ethnics (then burning their bodies in the back yard) doesn't seem to understand that what he's saying is not only wrong, but disturbing; just rants about how it's his opinion. Bleedin' nutter.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       Sounds like a tweaker, I lived next door to one a decade ago and he'd often scream obscenities and threats directed at his wife in the middle of the night after lighting up... These tantrums continued months after she left his sorry ass, .just kept screaming like there was someone there to scream at.
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    I'm amazed it took her months. I'm sure there was lots of paperwork and stuff to go over...
    First Britain shoots itself in the foot and now a young lad attempts a piss poor assassination of Trump. This world, eh?
    Reactions: 2 people
    Ellie Jane
    Ellie Jane
    America could go further. Texas want independence.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Crappy political parties for everyone! False promises which, for some odd reason, people lap up. it's as if they never learn that these promises are rarely, if ever, kept. I love it when politicians promise things they don't even have the legal power to do, due to needing extra powers\votes from other government bodies. Yet people still believe what they say.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @The Stranger - funny how nobody pays attention to the people that actually have the power in america (congress).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aboyhazard