Recent content by The Stranger

1. The Stranger

Yeah, I love their stuff. They have some nice freebies, as well as RPG Maker tutorials, on their...

Yeah, I love their stuff. They have some nice freebies, as well as RPG Maker tutorials, on their website too. Some of their stuff doesn't really work with RPG Maker (the modern urban stuff is something that, I feel, sticks out like a sore thumb when it comes to art style), but most of it is great.
  2. The Stranger

I buy their stuff from itch.io: https://kokororeflections.itch.io/

I buy their stuff from itch.io: https://kokororeflections.itch.io/
  3. The Stranger

Sounds terrible. Many innocents will be hurt by both sides, as always. Police won't discriminate...

Sounds terrible. Many innocents will be hurt by both sides, as always. Police won't discriminate between rioter and non-rioter, and looters will rob your shop or burn your business down regardless of who you are and what you believe.
  4. The Stranger

What's happened?

What's happened?
  5. The Stranger

But did you have fun, or feel accomplished? If so, then it wasn't for nothing. You can hold your...

But did you have fun, or feel accomplished? If so, then it wasn't for nothing. You can hold your lil' frankensprite up and say 'I did this!' and feel proud. :)
  6. The Stranger

That is pretty funny. A video mocking a motivational speech actually motvated you. Was it this...

That is pretty funny. A video mocking a motivational speech actually motvated you. Was it this one?
  7. The Stranger

Are these game resellers' websites safe and not deceptive? [How about other websits]

I think Fanatical is safe. I've used them a few times and have never had any problems. Used to be known as something else, but I can't for the life of me remeber what it was.
  8. The Stranger

What are different societal creature races in your fantasy game?

Uruk-Hai weren't bred by Saruman alone. The first Uruks came from Mordor, and are known as Black Uruks. No idea what Uruk and Orcish society is like though, so maybe tea parties are a thing and they just act super macho to cover it up. :p
  9. The Stranger

I've also heard about the actual site using your personal info for shady things such as outright...

I've also heard about the actual site using your personal info for shady things such as outright taking money from your account. Not sure how true it is though. I once made the mistake of uisng that site (hadn't heard about it before), and then became hyper paranoid after hearing the horror...
  10. The Stranger

I liked the first one, but didn't really enjoy the others as much.

I liked the first one, but didn't really enjoy the others as much.
  11. The Stranger

It's true! WoW seems to be made up of mostly Elves of various stripes: Night and Void Elves on...

It's true! WoW seems to be made up of mostly Elves of various stripes: Night and Void Elves on Alliance, and Blood Elves on Horde. FFXIV has most Miqo'te females, Au'Ra females, and Hyur females; all glamoured to look as sexy as possible, which in some cases is nothing but a bikini or underwear...
  12. The Stranger

It's mostly just distracting, but it can also be very unpleasant.

It's mostly just distracting, but it can also be very unpleasant.
  13. The Stranger

My mind is filled with things that I'm not actually thinking about, or which are totally...

My mind is filled with things that I'm not actually thinking about, or which are totally irrelevant to whatever I'm doing, or to my life and past in general. Some are silly, some are uncomfortable, violent, or distressing - all of them extremely vivid and don't feel like my own thoughts. It's...
  14. The Stranger

Immortality and Sealing the Big Bad

As @fluffymonster said, being immortal\eternal doesn't mean you're omnipotent. Usually, eternal beings are sealed away using powerful magics, or through the invocation of an even more powerful force. Sealing away eternal beings might make them even more evil and insane, though - eternity in...
  15. The Stranger

On the other hand, it also randomly thinks up things you find funny or silly to make you laugh...

On the other hand, it also randomly thinks up things you find funny or silly to make you laugh. So it's not all bad. I think I just have a lot of intrusive thoughts, to be honest. xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuneWagic