Recent content by The Working Man

1. The Working Man

My Rpg maker MV won't work :S

Hi Apologies about this, I'm an absolute idiot and I figured it out, I was stupidly entering the order number and not the product key. Embarrassing hahah
  2. The Working Man

Thanks for your advice but no such luck, I'll post my problem where you stated and hopefully I can get an answer. Thanks again!
  3. The Working Man

Thanks for the reply, I've tried re-installing to no avail, I use windows 7, never had a problem before. In the message once I input the key it says my account/order has been found but cannot be activated but shows the reason why. I've emailed the support but no reply as of yet.
  4. The Working Man

Hi everyone I've spent a year away from RPG maker MV, I tried loading it up the other day and I can't seem to get it to work. It's firstly saying that my account has ran out of the trial period but I paid for it in full. When I try l activate it using my key it says it's found my account but...
  5. The Working Man

Meme Wall Pictures

hahaha brilliant!
  6. The Working Man

Rhino's Random Resources [Updated: 1/8]

The opening cupboard gives me a great, idea. Nice work!
  7. The Working Man

Maru's MV Bits

Amazing and super useful!
  8. The Working Man

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Great work, the joke weapons are my fav!
  9. The Working Man

Arcanus Animated RTP Battlers: RTP24-Marsha Released! (Battlers Count:2)

Wow! The one where she rides the broomstick is great!
  10. The Working Man

Bis Style RTP

Love the faces, really nice!
  11. The Working Man

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Wow, incredible work, the elephant is fantastic!
  12. The Working Man

Parallax mapping underway, music underway now I just need to find a sprite artist for my...

Parallax mapping underway, music underway now I just need to find a sprite artist for my characters, the list is endless!
  13. The Working Man

Gym Equipment Tiles

Hi Resource Type: Tile sets Maker Format: MV Art Style: Artist's original or close to MV standard Description: I need to make a gym but I'm struggling finding tiles for weights, weight benches, treadmills etc. I don't suppose anyone knows of any or if they can make them? Thank you!
  14. The Working Man

Had a break and now I think I've finished the back story to my game. Not how to implement it...

Had a break and now I think I've finished the back story to my game. Not how to implement it through flashbacks? hmmmm....

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir