Recent content by The007who

1. The007who

How do you come up with character names?

The title explains itself. What's your method to create names for your characters? Do you first create your character's bio first, and then come up with a name that fits the character? Or, you use random name generator programs?
  2. The007who

Get RPG Maker on Steam

@Archeia But is it the same for Vx Ace?
  3. The007who

Get RPG Maker on Steam

Hi all! I've googled quite a bit for this but I just can't find a solution, if there is one. It's simple, I was just wondering since I have a copy of Rpg Maker Vx Ace from the official website, could I get a copy from Steam? Thank you in advance
  4. The007who

Message Pause Cursor for VX ACE

Unfortunately that would be option that I would need.
  5. The007who

Message Pause Cursor for VX ACE

Hey all! I saw this thread for MV made by HimeWorks https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/message-pause-cursor.52984/ I was just thinking if someone could make one for VX ACE to add to my project. :) EDIT: Well the option that I would need is to position the pause icon at the ending...
  6. The007who

FREE In need for voice actors and some translators for a telltale type game :)

Yes, it's still open! Just send me a PM!
  7. The007who

ANY items in the inventory?

Yes I did :kaoslp: Thank you for helping!
  8. The007who

Gives an error:
  9. The007who

Hi all, is there a way to check if the player has ANY items in the inventory? Something like a script line in a conditional branch?
  10. The007who

So relatable...

So relatable...
  11. The007who

FREE In need for voice actors and some translators for a telltale type game :)

@thephoenix112 Alright, I'll check it out:)
  12. The007who

@FleshToDust XDDD

@FleshToDust XDDD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it
Tarzanthecat wrote on SoftCloud's profile.
Bill_shitting.jpg
Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scorpiolight