Recent content by The_Black_Knight

1. The_Black_Knight

Rune Skills (Skill System)

@mjshi Hmm, even in a fresh project I get "Cannot read property "name" of undefined. Though without all the other text. Could there be an issue in how I've set it up?
  2. The_Black_Knight

@mjshi Good idea, I'll propably have to go through them like that. Oh yeah, here's the crash screen thingy, I don't know why I didn't think of adding it in the first time.
  3. The_Black_Knight

Yeah they are. Also I completely forgot I was using waterguy's version, maybe I should have asked him about it. I tried switching back to yours though, and the runes appear now. Unfortunately then the game crashes when I choose the first rune :( I am running quite a lot of yanfly's plugins too...
  4. The_Black_Knight

@mjshi @Arkaik Hey, I ran into a problem with yanfly's equip skills and the allowed types, so I thought I'll ask you. I set up my runes to be an allowed type, and it shows the rune command in the battle window, but when I go there it is empty, without any commands. I have set the character to...
  5. The_Black_Knight

Reset events on area change.

Ah thanks, yeah didn't think of this, as I originally had them leaving corpses behind, but decided against it later. Thanks for your help!
  6. The_Black_Knight

Reset events on area change.

So, I have enemies that walk a round the map, and once fought dissapear. I would like for these enemies to be reset on map change, which would at the moment require the transition to somehow changes all the enemies Self-Switches off. How on earth would I go around doing this? So to elaborate...
  7. The_Black_Knight

@Waterguy @mjshi I solved it, and it was treacherously simple, I have to apologize. The skills I tried to use had been in an earlier test set to have tiny TP costs. Now when I was trying to rune them up, the character didn't have the TP required. Bleh, it's always the simple things you somehow...
  8. The_Black_Knight

Nope. I actually noted, that when I set the skill to active with three runes, the "OK" lighted up on two runes and greyed out on three, and when I set it to activate with two runes, it lighted up on three and stayed grey on two. Picking "OK" in these instances resulted in the "wait" command...
  9. The_Black_Knight

@mjshi Yeah all of those are okay, I only encountered the problem when I try to make only two rune combinations work.
  10. The_Black_Knight

Can I get some help, I'm trying to use Waterguy's version. I set in the plugin max runes to 2, and set two runes for the desired result skill, but after picking the runes in battle, the "ok" button stays greyed out.
  11. The_Black_Knight

Changing the row designation of back row members.

I'm the most massivest idiot. Yes, they aren't plugin commands, I've mixed them already too many times before. Case closed. Thank you for this! Seems to be working just as I hoped!
  12. The_Black_Knight

Changing the row designation of back row members.

So, now that my rpgmaker is working again, I decided to try this with a fresh project straight away, and even still, the states did not update.
  13. The_Black_Knight

RMMV, Height Error and black screen.

Okay, things are running for some reason, for now: I checked the integrity of the files on steam, but it didn't say there was any issues. Like an idiot I hadn't checked other troops for encounter. It appeared only the troop id 01 caused the issue, I cleared it, and set enemies there again, and...
  14. The_Black_Knight

Yeah, it's 1.6.1 They should be in order, I hope, as I just reordered them. Even if I had all the non-yanfly plugins off, I still had the issue.
  15. The_Black_Knight

I'm not sure what you mean, but I went to check, and in the "NewData" folder the script is actually 1.6.2, and in the project with the "height" issue 1.6.1. However: If I make a new project the file is 1.6.2 too, but I get black screens without text. The window wont even have a name, and I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname