Recent content by TheBrogrammer

1. TheBrogrammer

I use Times New Roman and Georgia. Sometimes even Arial does it for me. Guess I'm boring.

I use Times New Roman and Georgia. Sometimes even Arial does it for me. Guess I'm boring.
  2. TheBrogrammer

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Hello Avery!  Just wanted to congratulate you on your progress so far!  This iconset is looking more and more like the ultimate RPG iconset, but it's missing one key element.  There are no real Sci-Fi icons!  The only icons I could find that are remotely Sci-Fi are the three under the crafting...
  3. TheBrogrammer

Has anyone gotten the new DQV iOS port? Is it worth it? I'm considering getting it, but if...

Has anyone gotten the new DQV iOS port? Is it worth it? I'm considering getting it, but if it's not great, I wont bother. Seems like a much cheaper alternative to the DS copy.
  4. TheBrogrammer

I believe you can upload to YouTube within the program.

I believe you can upload to YouTube within the program.
  5. TheBrogrammer

Try Loilo game recorder.

Try Loilo game recorder.
  6. TheBrogrammer

Persona: On Using Colors

I love the use of color in all forms of media.  :D   It can give perfect emotional undertones when used correctly.  Check out "Photopia" by Adam Cadre for a wonderful game example about the amount of emotion color can give to a scene. And on a side note, the music in that trailer was...
  7. TheBrogrammer

Battle with one actor at a time.

If you lose the battle, doesn't it automatically take you back to the map?  I could be mistaken though... I do.  I was planning on the actor order to be an important part of the strategy.  Thanks for the help anyway!
  8. TheBrogrammer

Thanks for the response! Would you keep the individual actor's equipment if you returned him to the party?  Wouldn't you have to rebattle the enemy every time the lone actor failed?  I'm looking for a system that "sends out" the next actor after the first one died in the same battle.  Also, if...
  9. TheBrogrammer

Hello!  I'd like to request a (hopefully) simple script. It handles how actors are used in battle.  I'd like a script that makes the actors battle the enemy one-on-one.  Imagine if the heroes in an RPG battled in a line.  The first hero to battle the enemy would be the first in line.  No one...
  10. TheBrogrammer

That makes a lot of sense, mlogan. I'm considering going about it this way.

That makes a lot of sense, mlogan. I'm considering going about it this way.
  11. TheBrogrammer

Hmm... What if you took the game file outside the Dropbox folder when editing, putting it back...

Hmm... What if you took the game file outside the Dropbox folder when editing, putting it back when finished?
  12. TheBrogrammer

Has anyone here made a game with a friend(s) on Dropbox before? Does it even work?

Has anyone here made a game with a friend(s) on Dropbox before? Does it even work?
  13. TheBrogrammer

I've found that the most useful icons are either tools, or consumable items. Weapons and armor...

I've found that the most useful icons are either tools, or consumable items. Weapons and armor can be represented with one icon. That being said, the game you are creating, and the world the icons will inhabit are just as important as the icons themselves.
  14. TheBrogrammer

Which came first, the enemies or the skills?

Which came first, the enemies or the skills?
  15. TheBrogrammer

Melody Mapping Contest

What sorts of scripts are we allowed to use?  Are all of them fair game, as long as they are properly credited?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert