TheClintHennesy was last seen:
Feb 8, 2019
    1. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      I'm getting depressed cuz I broke a forum rule. D: :((( T_T
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheClintHennesy
        TheClintHennesy
        I'm definitely not doing them again. ._. But I'm still feel pretty iffy out about what happened.
        Sep 19, 2016
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        @TheClintHennesy Just take it in stride, no use over-thinking it. 

The rules are fairly common sense and well explained; if you haven't yet check them out or re-read them.

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/90-forum-rules/&/topic/90-forum-rules/=

Also remember there are status feed rules as well:

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/6423-rules-for-statusprofile-feeds/

If you are ever genuinely unsure why you broke a rule give a mod or a Staff member a message; just ask politely if they could point out where you were at fault. I had to do so in my situation I mentioned earlier; the individual explained the issue clearly and also pointed out how I could have avoided the problem had I altered what I said slightly. Part of the reason the Mods and staff members are in their position is because they are happy to help the individuals of the forum.
        Sep 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        ! t's not the end of the world! Everyone breaks rules sometimes. If you knew how much I mess up in RL =P.
        Sep 20, 2016
        2 people like this.
    2. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      Oh yeah. My project recruitment thread just got "accepted" a few days ago. If anyone's interested... CLICK ME! :D

It's a dungeon-rush, limited scope game. :D
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Please status feed rule #2. Thanks.
        Sep 19, 2016
    3. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      Hey Guys. Quick question. I have some questions about scripting and how long this specific, modified combat system might take to code. Where do I post it exactly? Java or Game Development? o_O?
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sep 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. TheClintHennesy
        TheClintHennesy
        Yeah.  I was going around the threads just now. haha. 
        Sep 17, 2016
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Don't worry toooo much about putting a thread in the wrong place.  As long as you're trying, that's all that really matters.  The blue text thing is a macro, it sounds scarier than it is because it's impersonal.
        Sep 17, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      Uhhh. How long do Project Recruitment posts take for approval?
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        It can take up to 72 hours for a moderator to approve a post. If it's been that length of time already, send a PM. :)
        Sep 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. TheClintHennesy
        TheClintHennesy
        Sep 16, 2016
    5. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      Do you guys find it harder to get a Scripter or an Artist for your projects? Let me know. :D It's useful info.
      1. RHachicho
        RHachicho
        CG artists are quite common .. I had a lot of trouble with pixel artists ..
        Sep 14, 2016
        2 people like this.
      2. Dr. Delibird
        Dr. Delibird
        I find it is very much on how specific of work you are needing, with art anyways. As a graphical artist myself I can tell you that 9/10 the reason why I tell somebody no is because it is just plain not a type of art I work on. Spriteing I am still pretty bad at but I am decent at other forms of pixel art (which is why I prefer to do most of my graphics for my RM game not in a pixel art style).

Scripter/programs are a bit of a 50/50 on how easy/hard it is to recruit them. This is less so with MV because simply javascript is a more common language than ruby, so you are more likely to find somebody who knows javascript in general than you are to find somebody who knows ruby in general. That being said, either way it highly depends on how much you want/need them to code as to whether or not it is easy to find them as skill levels of coders are quite a variable thing (no pun intended).
        Sep 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. TheClintHennesy
      TheClintHennesy
      I am just wondering, if anyone knows- How do we start a blog here? :o
      2. Besu
        Besu
        How can I get Member+? It doesn't appear anything when you click on it in the store. @Shaz
        Jan 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Sadly, Besu, this is because the Member+ programme is being discontinued as of February this year. Shaz has the right idea though :)
        Jan 22, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Yep, M+ is no longer available.  I can't say what is happening with blogs - whether people will be allowed to create new ones if they didn't get one while they were in M+.  The offsite blog with link in signature is probably your best option at this point.
        Jan 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Everything! Cuz Everything is Awe-zum

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    theclinthennesy@gmail.com
    Twitter:
    TheClintHennesy